AC Tree Service

Reviews for AC Tree Service

Majid in Brampton
Majid in Brampton

Highly Recommend

They were the lowest bidder and the most professional- came on time, did everything right for a very complex job, no extra damage. Great company, would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Majid for the great review. We're glad your happy with our work and look forward to working with you in the future.

Saroj in Mississauga
Saroj in Mississauga

AC Tree Services

We had a big pine tree in front our house which we wanted to cut. Based on the reviews on HomeStars we contacted Collin. He was extremely professional. Did a excellent job taking extreme care not to damage any of our plants below. Upon completion they did a great job cleaning the area.
I would highly recommend AC Tree Servises .

Saroj,

We're glad your happy with the removal of the tree in your front garden. Thank you for deciding to use our company for your tree removal needs. We appreciate the review you left us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Aman M
Aman M

Pine tree removal

I had a pine tree in my front yard that I wanted to be removed. Collin & Angela came on the appointed day and impressed me very much by being efficient and completely professional in doing their task. They totally cleaned up the area before leaving. Highly impressed with their service. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Aman,

Thank you very much for your review! We're happy that you're satisfied with the work we did and hope to work with you in the future!

G in Mississauga
G in Mississauga

Complex stump removal

AC Tree Service removed a large stump in our backyard. Although the job was complex, Collin and Angela were more than capable of dealing with it. I think what really impressed us is the integrity, honesty and professionalism they bring. They work safely to themselves and to the property, and they don't cut corners. They aren't done until the job is done to their high standards. Their pricing is very competitive. We will definitely be calling them back in the future. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind review George and Colleen. We're thrilled that you are happy with our work.
Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Mark Ornelas in Brampton
Mark Ornelas in Brampton

Tree Service and Shrub cleanup

I was looking for someone to do a stump removal and overall cleanup of my backyard. The team were very professional and did a great job in a short time. They cleaned up well and I was very impressed. They will be my first choice for any other work like this.

Mark,

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Mark in Bathurst
Mark in Bathurst

Maple Tree Removal

AC Tree Service removed a large maple tree that was right beside my pool and was just becoming too large and would eventually damage my pool. I hired Collin and Angela from AC Tree Service and they did a great job removing the large maple tree and cleaned up everything and removed all branches and wood from my property. They provided a very competitive quote and their service was fantastic! In fact 2 of my neighbours also hired them for tree removal after seeing the great job they did on my property. I would not hesitate to contact them again for any future job or recommend them to anyone.

Mark, thank you so much for your kind review! The Maple removal over your pool was a fun challenge and we're thrilled that your happy with our service. Looking forward to meeting you again one day.

Kellie Jane in Mississauga
Kellie Jane in Mississauga

Triple Tree Removal

The two that came to cut down 3 massive trees in our backyard did such an amazing job! They went above and beyond to even tidy up the surroundings, piled up the branches and logs neatly. They were very kind, professional and finished in good time. Their prices are unbeatable and we are looking forward to hiring them again in the near future.

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy you decided to use our company for your tree removal needs. I hope you have no problems getting rid of all your firewood. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Mike
Mike

Tree Removal & Pruning

Last summer I needed a small tree removed, as well as a large overgrown tree pruned.
I called a few companies and was shocked at the prices they were quoting to do the work. I tried one last company which was AC Tree Service. Collin had me send him some pictures of the trees and gave me a ballpark quote which he would confirm the day we agreed upon to do the work. His quote was much more reasonable and extremely fair. He arrived as scheduled and I was very impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. He had all the necessary safety equipment and tools to do the job. When he was done he cleaned up my yard better than I would have done, and I'm extremely picky.
I liked his service so much that I called him out two more times last summer to prune and remove some trees/bushes that were going to interfere with the new fence I was having installed, and then to later to do another large removal. Collin and Angela are a pleasure to deal with and do a fantastic job, and I would not even think about calling anyone else for my tree removal and pruning needs. Pricing is extremely fair and you will not find anyone to do the same work at a better price. Thanks Collin and Angela....looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you Mike for your great review! We're thrilled your happy with the work provided so far and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kanwar in Toronto
Kanwar in Toronto

Amazing Service

I used AC tree service in Mississauga. They very cleanly cut the tree and removed the roots. Very proessional and very reasonable price. I would recommand them anytime. Colin and Angela are great.

Thank you for your positive review! We're pleased that your happy with the work we did.

Pruning Apple tree

Collin was excellent and competitive. They were professional and came on time as promised. I was especially pleased that they did a proper cleanup of the twigs as agreed to and got the job done quickly and efficiently! I would definitely recommend them !!

Ashley, thank you so much for your review. We're glad you were pleased with our service!

More about AC Tree Service

We offer: - Any size tree trimming & complete removals - Stump grinding / digging - Tree planting - Storm clean-up - Tree bracing & cabling - Lot / land, trail & view clearing - Residential, business & commercial FREE QUOTES! In person or by emailing us pictures Over 15 ...