yourCloset.ca

Closet & Storage Solutions
Vaughan ON L4K 4N4

Reviews for yourCloset.ca

Patrick is not only professional, he has the patience and expertise in executing custom design closets. I hired him again for two walk in closets after I was impressed with my initial walk in from a previous project. He’s fast, efficient and reliable. Definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much. Enjoy settling in into your new home!

DPatel in Markham

Awesome service/price and followup. Patrick was amazing to work with - he helped with the design - gave best price, and was ok with last minutes changes. he followed up after install and came back twice for few additional minor changes -without extra charges. I would highly recommend his service -very competitive and professional.

Thank you Dhaval, it was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Enjoy your closets!

Christina
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

I don't think there are enough words to describe it. When I first saw Patrick, I had some doubts as he looked very young and didn't have the allure of someone working with his hands a lot. I was extremely surprised to discover, from the very first phone call, a very detailed oriented professional, that listened to my requirements for the job, asking and answering questions to confirm details and avoid ambiguity. Once the dimensions have been taken, he did deliver and installed "on time & on budget" as initially agreed. The material used has been white melamine 3/4" MDF, just like all his competitors (from which I got 4 quotes). The only difference has been the price. He came to about a fraction of price of what I have been quoted by the rest of the companies.

Patrick is a one person, no-frills, no "you pay for the brand or company's name" company, knowledgeable & hard working company. As he found some issues on installation, he spent quite a bit longer then usual at my house and did not leave until the work has been done to my complete satisfaction. He also went above and beyond the call of duty as to meet me two weeks later in Toronto to give me a couple of rods that were missing on installation.

I would whole heartedly recommend Patrick to everyone for all their Closet Organization needs.

Thank you Patrick, this has been a job very well done.

Thank you so much Christina for the kind words! It was very pleasant and a pleasure working with you on your projects! I appreciate your hospitality with the delicious goodies.

Thanks again and enjoy your functional space!

- Patrick

sigles1

Love my new closet. Professionally installed with quality and care my closet is now elegant and organized. From the design to the finished product I received hands on personalized attention. I will recommend yourcloset.ca to all my friends & family.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new closet

P&PMonastero
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Patrick was a delight to work with as he was knowledgeable & pleasant to talk to. He is a professional who went above & beyond what we expected. Our order came in earlier than expected which we were happy about. He showed up on time & cleaned up afterwards. We highly recommend him & glad we decided to go with "Yourcloset". Thank you for a job well done Patrick - we look forward to many years enjoying all our spacious organized closets which makes our life so much easier. All the best. P&P Monastero of Alliston

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Congratulations and enjoy your functional closets in your new home!

- Patrick

More about yourCloset.ca

Our expertise for your storage needs. From walk in closets to laundry rooms, you name it. We're here to assist with design and installation for your needs.