yourCloset.ca

Vaughan ON L4K 4N4

Reviews for yourCloset.ca

AndrewMS in Scarborough
AndrewMS in Scarborough

Expensive Service and worth it!

***Edit - now I've registered on this site and read further reviews, maybe I was a bit stingy with the last star, :)) since many other reviewers described in great detail much of the same praise for Patrick and YourClosets....(I noted others had compared and found the price to be good value) but let me keep it as is for any possible improvement they can make.***

Original follows:

Closets in 2-bd Condo unit bare. Downsizing from house, requiring storage for clothing and loose items. We had double and single hanging rails, as well as box shelves and drawers built into three closet solutions.
Patrick dealt patiently with me throughout the entire process of survey, estimate, design and installation. He was not pushy with sales, and the original consultation did not proceed with every idea. No sour face, just professional, calm and confident attitude.
Only items he felt company would do well and expertly were recommended.
Their service didn't come cheap, but I believe, for anyone that can afford the budget, the investment in the entire process I outlined, together with the finished products, will be worth it.
A number of my friends who have seen the closets were impressed, so I will have every confidence in recommending this service, and Patrick, especially. Thanks Patrick and YourCloset!

Thank you Andrew, it was a pleasure working with you.

lamajuda in Etobicoke
lamajuda in Etobicoke

Storage/Closet Unit

Patrick, from yourcloset.ca built and installed a customized storage/closet unit in our bedroom condo. I am very happy with the work done. He is very profesional and made sure we were satisfied with the work. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the feedback. It was great working with you guys! Enjoy your new wardrobe unit!

Custom walk in closets

Patrick is not only professional, he has the patience and expertise in executing custom design closets. I hired him again for two walk in closets after I was impressed with my initial walk in from a previous project. He’s fast, efficient and reliable. Definitely recommend him!

Thank you so much. Enjoy settling in into your new home!

DPatel in Markham
DPatel in Markham

Closets for Master bedrooms & 3 other bedrooms

Awesome service/price and followup. Patrick was amazing to work with - he helped with the design - gave best price, and was ok with last minutes changes. he followed up after install and came back twice for few additional minor changes -without extra charges. I would highly recommend his service -very competitive and professional.

Thank you Dhaval, it was a pleasure working with you and your wife. Enjoy your closets!

Christina
Christina
3 reviews Newcastle, ON

Bedroom Closet Organizer and Bathroom Linnen Tower

I don't think there are enough words to describe it. When I first saw Patrick, I had some doubts as he looked very young and didn't have the allure of someone working with his hands a lot. I was extremely surprised to discover, from the very first phone call, a very detailed oriented professional, that listened to my requirements for the job, asking and answering questions to confirm details and avoid ambiguity. Once the dimensions have been taken, he did deliver and installed "on time & on budget" as initially agreed. The material used has been white melamine 3/4" MDF, just like all his competitors (from which I got 4 quotes). The only difference has been the price. He came to about a fraction of price of what I have been quoted by the rest of the companies.

Patrick is a one person, no-frills, no "you pay for the brand or company's name" company, knowledgeable & hard working company. As he found some issues on installation, he spent quite a bit longer then usual at my house and did not leave until the work has been done to my complete satisfaction. He also went above and beyond the call of duty as to meet me two weeks later in Toronto to give me a couple of rods that were missing on installation.

I would whole heartedly recommend Patrick to everyone for all their Closet Organization needs.

Thank you Patrick, this has been a job very well done.

Thank you so much Christina for the kind words! It was very pleasant and a pleasure working with you on your projects! I appreciate your hospitality with the delicious goodies.

Thanks again and enjoy your functional space!

- Patrick

sigles1
sigles1

Custom walk-in closet

Love my new closet. Professionally installed with quality and care my closet is now elegant and organized. From the design to the finished product I received hands on personalized attention. I will recommend yourcloset.ca to all my friends & family.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new closet

P&PMonastero
P&PMonastero
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Walk in closet organized plus two hallway closet organizers

Patrick was a delight to work with as he was knowledgeable & pleasant to talk to. He is a professional who went above & beyond what we expected. Our order came in earlier than expected which we were happy about. He showed up on time & cleaned up afterwards. We highly recommend him & glad we decided to go with "Yourcloset". Thank you for a job well done Patrick - we look forward to many years enjoying all our spacious organized closets which makes our life so much easier. All the best. P&P Monastero of Alliston

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Congratulations and enjoy your functional closets in your new home!

- Patrick

More about yourCloset.ca

Our expertise for your storage needs. From walk in closets to laundry rooms, you name it. We're here to assist with design and installation for your needs.