Pittman 'S Woodworking

Lou - Richmond Hill
Lou - Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

8' x 8' custom built shed

Wow! That is all I can say, as I found Quentin on Kijiji and am so happy I did...the shed is stunning and was built in approximately 6 hours by two of the nicest guys I truly have ever met. My backyard was cleaned up as if they were never there...not a single nail or piece of wood left! I would refer anyone looking to have a custom shed built in a second, as the workmanship is top notch! I could not be more pleased and just can't stop looking at my beautiful new shed...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Definitely Recommend

I found them on Kijiji, Quentin & his wife built a 10×10 smart panel shed for me Dec./2019. We were nervous of legitamacy & we grilled him for 1 hr. before giving the deposit. But he was so professional & never got annoyed, answered all our questions. I was sick on build day but my father said they did top notch work, done in 6 hours. The shed is sturdy & built to last at an affordable cost. I'm glad to give my business to this hardworking duo.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Hidden gem!

Found Quentin quite by accident on Facebook and boy am I glad I did! Had my 10x10 smart panel shed up in about 5 hours for hundreds less than all the competition and he included windows, locking double doors and built in shelves standard. The other companies wanted extra for every single one of those as add-ons. Quentin and Melissa are self employed, hard working, friendly and HONEST. I called them all the way from his location to east Durham region no problem.

Looking for Self Storage pros in Brampton?