TradePros - No Longer In Business

Handyman Services
Edmonton AB T6M 2H6
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Edmonton  >  TradePros - No Longer In Business

Reviews for TradePros - No Longer In Business

(587) 881-4406
Edmonton
AB
T6M 2H6

The guys from TradePros wired by basement. Everything went really well so I hired them for other jobs like thermostat install, fireplace repair, drywall repair and some painting. Each time I was impressed with the responsiveness, honesty around scope of work and price. I will continue to hire them and recommend for anything home improvement

Tyler T.
Tyler T.
1 review , AB

Drywall Installation

Hired these guys for my basement drywall and ceiling texture. They did a great job. Everything was on time and budget. They even worked on short notice with a tight timeline. Will hire again and recommend to friends and family.

Thanks Tyler.

Michael
Michael

Flooring

As soon as I sent out a request for my hardwood repair I received a detailed quote directly to my smartphone outlining the potential timeline for work required and materials needed. My appointment was subsequently scheduled with staff that was extremely professional onsite when providing a finalized price and managed my project for initial inception to competion. The entire project was fully transparent and the quality of workmanship was of a high standard. TradePros was fast, efficient and hassle free!

Thanks Michael, you have beautiful apartment. Happy to help.

Joshua
Joshua

Basement Renovation

I posted a detailed request to get my basement renovated. The same week, I received a message back with a price estimate and their willingness to meet for a discussion. The pricing was very transparent, and my project manager helped me make up my mind on a few decisions I was weighing. The hardwood looks amazing! Overall, I was completely satisfied with the service. It was on budget and on schedule. I will be using TradePros for anything else I need in the future.

It was a pleasure working with you Josh.

Mark
Mark

New fence and deck

New fence and composite deck, the work was done professionally and on time. The project manager was very knowledgable and helped us with the design and material selection.

Thank you!