Troya Windows & Doors

Reviews for Troya Windows & Doors

Matt W.
Matt W.

Windows and Pation Door Replacement

I am very impressed. From start to finish both Troya Team (sales and installation) were professional, timely, quick, clean and thorough. The install was just completed, but I don't see any problem. Windows and my patio doors look great. Thank you very much Troya!

Shivan
Shivan

Windows

Their customer service is terrific, they came to measure our windows sizes the same day I called. Then sent me the quote and once everything was finalized they started with the work right away. The Installation crew was very friendly, kept to their business, finished the task and left without leaving a mess behind. Super impressive. I told all my co-workers if they needed any work done.

Our word is our bond.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows & Door installation

I Had a good experience with Troya Windows & Doors. The Installers got here about 15-20 minutes before they we’re supposed to. They kept on schedule and finished in the time frame they gave us. The price was good but the service was even better. The windows and doors look amazing and I couldn’t be more pleasured with their service.

Thank you very much for such kind words. We try to stay on top of all our assignments and make it as easy for our customers as possible. The guys will be pleased to hear such kind words about them.

Thank you once again.

More about Troya Windows & Doors

Troya Windows & Doors provide professional vinyl window and door manufacturing and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our installations are carried out by fully trained staff to the highest professional standards.