Kumara Aluminum

Toronto ON M9P 2S1
Kumara Aluminum

Reviews for Kumara Aluminum

Gutter

I am very satisfied with the job which did Milos . My friend recomended him to me for gutters and downpipes. Milos gives me very good quote and in the next few days he is on my house finishing job proffesionaly. I’m very happy with Milos and his crew and also i gonna recomended him to my friends and i would like to recomend him to all people who wanna do gutters and other staff. Hopefully we gonna se each other for saiding on my house... thanks for Milos and his crew for a proffesional job!

Ana in Toronto
Ana in Toronto

Eavestrough

I used this company to do my gutters. They did a great job. I had a minor issue with one gutter and they had no problem coming to fix it. I highly recommended this company.

Jason in Stouffville
Jason in Stouffville

Great company for gutters

Good company to deal with. Very respectful. Will recommend to everyone who needs gutters. Cost for the job was excellent. They left my yard nice and clean like they weren't even here.

mustafak
mustafak

Replaced Eavestroughs and downspouts

Milos from Kumara replaced our eavestroughs and downspouts on our bungalow in Etobicoke last year. Our experience was very positive as they did a great job with the installation.

After the installation, we wanted some minor additional work done and Milos came back within a couple of days and did the work at no extra charge!

We will be calling them to change our soffit soon for sure.

Thanks Mustafa it was pleasure working for You

soneill
soneill

Eavestroughs

Very professional and nice to work with. Did the work on time and cleaned up, no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you , it was pleasure working for you

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Gutters /downspouts/soffit

What can I say the owner Milos was a great person to deal with. He answered my request on homestars right away and meet with me the next day he was upfront with his quote and his prices were great I had four other quotes and his was not the cheapest but his reviews and up front approach had me and he had samples available with him while others only had a few he had a ton with him. He came on the day we agreed apon and was done within the day he did a fantastic job. The wind storm that rolled in the day after the installation was done and the true test of milos's work was put to the test and it proved impeccable. all the gutters/ downspouts and soffit all held with no issues. All and all I'm very happy with his crew and his work top notch and service and quality.

Thank you so much Ron for a great review,
It was a pleasure working for you, I wish you all the best and hope to work for you again

roscat in Toronto
roscat in Toronto

Eavestroughs and gutters

After contacting many companies they were the first ones to respond, I got an estimate right on the spot no waiting for emails like other companies, they scheduled me a few days later, did a very good job, very professional, clean and fast. They have all the equipment to do a good job.
I recommended them to my neighbor who use them too.

Thanks Rossa for a great review it was pleasure working for you.

Mike  in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review , ON

Gutters,sofit and siding

Kumara aluminum did wonderfull job on my house...from the moment we make agrement they were very profesional...time maner and most important quallity of the work is something make me to write review (which I usully dont do)and let now people around-strongly recomanding this company to everyone!! Thx a lot Milos and Milos for great job!!

Thanks a lot Mike, we are happy that you are happy and looking forward to work for you again.

milankushic
milankushic

Siding

You guys did great job,i'm very satisfied,thank you! I will recomend you to everyone! Milan

Thank you Milan , it was our pleasure working for you!

pusicazoran
pusicazoran

Siding

Kumara aluminum got referred to me by a friend. They did a great job, I wish all contractors were like Kumara aluminum, guys went above and beyond and I'm very happy with the results.
I would highly recommend Kumara aluminum, these guys rock!

Thank you for your business and review.

More about Kumara Aluminum

Kumara Aluminum offers installation and repair services for siding, gutter, soffit, fascia & eavestrough. We guarantee you best workmanship with affordable pricing. Warranty provided! Our crew is skilled with more than 5 years experience. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Looking for Siding pros in Mississauga?