Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Balvinder Gill in Vaughan
Balvinder Gill in Vaughan

Tankless Water Heater

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!! Well folks, that's great and all, but I'm here to tell you that your chances of making a phone call to get your water tank taken care of are higher than making a call for a ghost sighting. I'm going to tell you who you're gonna call when that moment comes and you need help...you're going to call Green Approved Solutions!! This team came out within 24 hours of me making my call and I had a brand new beautiful tankless water heater in less than 48 hours. Do the math folks!! Not only are they professional, they are highly knowledgeable, do an immaculate job with installation and if that alone doesnt excite you, they also take away your old piece of junk water tank!! My likely hood to recommend is high if you want exceptional service from a company that gets it right!!

Balvinder Gill

Hi Balvinder it was a pleasure working for you with installing a new tankless on an emergency call. Thank you for the amazing review. Let us know if there is anything else you need. Ghost Busters out :)

Nicole S in Vaughan
Nicole S in Vaughan

Install Furnace

The technicians from Green Approved Solutions were very professional and John was great to deal with. Completed the job in one day. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Thank you Nicole. We are very pleased to know you are happy with the install. We take clean installs and professionalism very seriously. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Robin J.
Robin J.

Navien 210A Tankless Water Heater Install

John and Jason were very quick to reply to my questions. Their install team was courteous and professional, and installed everything as per my wishes. They left the area clean once completed.

Very happy, thank you!

Thank you for the positive review Robin. Great choice for moving to tankless. If there is anything else you need let us know.

Tracy in Whitby
Tracy in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Support by technician over the phone

When the weather dropped to minus 18 degrees, my 4 year old Lennox furnace stopped working. I called Green Approved Solution for help. Jason listened as I explained the issue. He walked me through rebooting the furnace and advised me to remove the dirty air filter. He stayed on the phone while I completed the reboot. He was patient and polite. He gave me his direct number if the furnace stopped working again through the night and needed service. NO CHARGE. Can't express how grateful to have an honest technician provide help and support. Highly recommend this company.

my pleasure. thank you for the kind words. Jason

Martha in Don Mills
Martha in Don Mills

HVAC renovation

I would recommend Green Approved Solutions to my family and friends in a heartbeat. Jason Ackerman was fantastic! We have just purchased this home and are doing renovations to it from afar as we live in Victoria. The previous owners had some cold spots in the house and were supplementing with base board heating. Jason came on site about 4 times prior to us actually signing the contract and brought in a specialist to give an opinion to ensure the heating changes would work. He worked around a sticky issue with our contractor and has sent before and after photo's to keep us in the loop. He also hustled to get us an energy audit completed prior to Oct. 31 to take advantage of some great savings as a new plan was to come into effect that wasn't as generous! The crew that worked on our home (both named Hameed) were very polite and respectful and answered many questions as I had flown in to organize more reno stuff. We got a new furnace, relocated the water heater and installed a tankless, upgraded the A/C unit, added new ducting and took away old and insulated our attic. We should qualify for about 3,000 to $4000 with the energy rebate so our net costs will be about $16,000 to 17,000. Money well spent!!!!!

It was our pleasure working with you and thank you for your wonderful review.

vlatko in Toronto
vlatko in Toronto

Furnace replacement

Those guys should be a surgeons. Job was done quick and clean. Everything under two hours, witouth recovery period. Even got tips how to maintain furnace health.
Salesman was a pleasant guy to talk to. Highly recommend.

Thank you Vladko for the great review. if you need any more tips we will gladly help you at no additional cost.

Franc5 in Vaughan
Franc5 in Vaughan

Furnace and AC

They were great for coming in on short notice to fix the furnace in the middle of winter. Same day as the consolation. The job was completed quickly and professionally.

Thank you for the great review! we know how hard it is to have no heat in canadian winters. We put emergency calls! happy we could help

HVAC and On Demand Water Heater

Jason and his team offered expert advice and were professional to work with. Communication was comprehensive and his service was very accommodating. There was a minor miscommunication with the fresh air intake for my furnace, but overall I was very happy.

Thank you, and it was our pleasure .

AC & Tankless Water Heater Replacement

Jason & John are very professional and will walk you through the project. Our AC and then our water heater needed replacement. Jason & John went out of their way to get us the best equipment & service. Highly recommended!

Hello and thank you for the good review. customer service is very important to us and we deal only with the most reliable brands.

More about Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling