Green Approved Solutions - HVAC Toronto

Vaughan ON L4J 0A6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Green Approved Solutions - HVAC Toronto

Reviews for Green Approved Solutions - HVAC Toronto

Jason Akerman of Green Approved Solutions 647 921 0395

We own an Edwardian Century home, purchased in 1982. We replaced the old octopus furnace in 1983 with a gas furnace, but the newest version was over 17 years. We had had many previous companies, trying to get us to rent a furnace. Jason Ackerman was very patient with our questions, walked us through the energy rebates ( to come) and we purchased our furnace and a new humidifier and air conditioner through his company. The installers were very professional and hard working.
Jason also hooked us up with a reliable duct cleaner and advised us re: our leased Enercare water heater. This is still to be replaced, but has a buy out of $750. Rather than try to sell us on his company's replacement, he suggested going through Enercare to explore their pricing on a new tankless water heater. This I really appreciated.

It was my pleasure to help and work for such a nice family. thank you for such a positive review. Jason

Roma  in Vaughan
Roma in Vaughan

Furnace

Green Approved Solutions are fust and reliable. Very knowledgeable staff. Came the same day when I called. Game back when they promise and I left my furnace room cleaner then it was before thay came. I highly recommend this company to everyone.
Thx you guys.

Hi Roma we are happy that you are satisfied with your same day service call and thank you for the positive review!

Product and service

These guys are awesome, got the job done before schedule, no mess left behind, provided me with a great AC unit and customer service. Keep up the good work guys!

Thank you for the positive review. We are very happy you are satisfied with your new AC.

Dima  in Vaughan
Dima in Vaughan

New ac installation

GAZ did furnace and ac in my old house and i was really satisfied with the job and the units
Now Ive bought a brand new house and i called John for the new ac intal as always got got good price and best service next day installation i would highly recomend this company Thank you guys

Hi Dima, thank you for coming back us with your new home AC install and the great review! if there is anything else you need let us know!

Bob
Bob

HVAC and attic insulation

Crews arrived as scheduled. Were very polite and courteous. They kept their work area and house as clean as possible.

Highly recommend this company for any of the above services.

thank you so much. we are please your experience went smoothly. Jason at Green Approved Solutions

himu70 in Toronto
himu70 in Toronto

Furnace & Air conditioner

I had to replace my furnace and Jason did an excellent job with quick installation but I was told that I will get rebate once the inspection is completed. Then I was convinced by Jason to replace my AC as well even though it was working. I was told that with in 2-3 months I will get back my rebate check thru mail. Its more than four month now and still haven't got my rebate back. Now as a customer its my headache to keep on calling and find out the status of my rebate. Last month when I called I was told wait another month and now I have to call again as I haven't receive my rebate check yet.

Hello Himu70 , we are told by Enbridge that it's a max of 2/3 months for your rebate. Although we don't actually write the checks for Enbridge, we have and do escalate each customer's follow up request for the homeowner's check until it's received. We are glad to have given you a quick clean emergency install and supplied you with space heaters the same day on the weekend so that you won't freeze while we were setting up your order! We take our customer service above and beyond especially in emergency situations. Also we got an email back from Enbridge saying that your rebate check has been cashed August 8th (a few days after this review) Thank you for your concern and patience!

Maryanna in Barrie
Maryanna in Barrie
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Water heater change / attic insulation

Originally we met with Elan to discuss the replacement of an old water heater to a tankless system. However Elan’s immeasurable professionalism, customer service and expertise workmanship helped us make a reasonable decision to insulate our attic with Green Approved Solution.
Elan took the time to ensure we maximized the benefits of our change to the tankless water heater and attic insulation.
The crew and their workmanship exceeded our expectations. Hard and dedicated workers who took pride in their efforts and willing to go the extra mile.

Thank you it's our pleasure to help and most of all exceed your expectations. Elan

cmlanders1111 in Toronto
cmlanders1111 in Toronto

Combi Boiler and termostat

Jason was my main contact. He was very professional and customer orientated. All my questions were answered quickly and follow up was very prompt. It became very evident that the customer's happiness was Jason's priority.
Fred was the lead in installing the unit. He was very professional and answered my questions. Work was steady and he did not leave until the unit was up and running. I could not be more than extremely pleased with the service.
Ben was my boiler specialist. He checked over the system and it is purring. It is the quietest heating system I have ever had. I could not be happier. Green Approved Solutions is very fortunate to have these men representing its company's services and products.

Hello and thank you for the positive review, we are very happy that our customer service has reached your expectations and that you are satisfied with your new high efficiency units. If there is anything else you need feel free to call our main line or Jason directly. Have a great day!

Scott in Vaughan
Scott in Vaughan

New furnace

I just had a new furnace installed couple of weeks ago. The guys from Green Approved solutions made it easy, quick and with a good price. Best customer service! Definitely recommend them!

Thank you Scott, happy we could help! customer service is definitely a priority for our company. Let us know if you need anything else

More about Green Approved Solutions - HVAC Toronto