Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Called for an appointment

I called to book an appointment after seeing a promotional offer for 49$ diagnosis. When I asked him the charge he told
Me 95$. Then when I told him about the promotional offer which I saw on the page then he was very rude to me and started taking very rude. I won’t recommend this repair service, they are very rude

Dimitri in Toronto
Dimitri in Toronto

Replace HVAC equipment

Our furnace, water heater and air conditioner were all replaced in one day in December. Technicians also installed a smart thermostat. John was also able to arrange for a team to add attic insulation for us on the same day. Very satisfied with the products and experience. Highly recommended.

Hi Dimitri thank you for the great review and hiring us for your project. We do everything top to bottom when it comes to HVAC and attic insulation and we also supporters of the enbridge rebate program which helps every home owner in such projects! As a result of all these home efficient upgrades expect a rebate check coming within the next few months. Thanks again Dimitri and if there is anything else you need please let us know

Lloyd in Toronto
Lloyd in Toronto

Furnace, Tankless Water Heater, Attic Insulation

Great sub-contractors. The work was done clean, on time and equipment is functional as agreed.
The Regional Manager was knowledgeable when he sat down to help me figure out my needs. He was patient and not pushy.

This is a great review thank you so much just don't understand why the 2 stars. Either-way, we are very happy you are satisfied with our service and our techs. If there is anything else you need let us know.

Marcos
Marcos

AC split replacement

I called Green Solutions and answered my needs inmate . They are very professional and and the installation was done on time and as agreed.
Thank you guys for the your service.

Thank you Marcos for the positive review. If there is anything else you need let us know.

Max in Oshawa
Max in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Completely unprofessional

I called John and he said he'll get back to me in ten mins. after 2 hrs, I called back. He said he couldn't do anything that day (even thought they're supposedly open 24/7). He came in next day (sat) for an inspection. I told him I suspected I had a leak and needed a top up but he should check everything since I'm paying for it. He told me everything looked good and I did need refrigerant. Quoted me almost $700. That afternoon, Rob came over to add refrigerant. After a while I get a call from John saying that my compressor is blown and I need a new AC at $2500. I can pay a sur-charge to have the warehouse open on the weekend or wait until Monday. I said since they are supposed to be open 24/7 and he misdiagnosed my issue, he should at least absorb the sur-charge. he refused. I went the next day to check my unit and low and behold my capacitor is bad. just ordered it on amazon for $20 and cancelled my AC install. Completely unprofessional and incompetent. I only went there due to high google review and guarantee. I suspect most reviewers are family and friends. Buyer beware.

Max, i am really sorry to hear about your experience!

We checked your capacitor twice and it is not the issue!

Your repair breakdown
AC fill up $300
Leak sealer and test solution $185
Visit and diagnostics $95

Everything plus tax

John showed up at first and left you a quote for the repair. When Rob showed up to fill up your AC he noticed your compressor is not responding correctly but the fan is spinning so the fill up wont solve your problem long term. We dont like to change unnecessary parts and leave the unit not working again in a few weeks or months. . As a safe guaranteed fix you do require to change the condenser outside. If it was only the capacitor it would have been a very cheap fix and we would have done it on the spot.

Unfortunately, it is peak season for air conditioners we didnt have your size AC in stock in our warehouse. So we could place an emergency for our supplier to open the warehouse for us on a Saturday afterhours for. $250 charge and we would of got it installed for you asap otherwise Monday.

We do have 24/7 service as i said if it was a quick repair we would of done it asap as we carry all parts in truck

We apologize for your experience and happy you can fix air conditioners on your own without professional help!

You wrote the review before changing the capacitor saying its the capacitor! That will not get your AC running.

Give us a call and we will refund our visit charge!

Have a nice day!

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Work was completed in a timely fashion.

Excellent customer service from Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling for annual inspection of furnace. Friendly and efficient service included in annual service plan. They called first to ask if they could come before scheduled time as previous call ended early. Work was completed in a timely fashion.

Hi Ben thank you for being a committed customer. As part of our worry free plan we set reminders to take care of your furnace so that you wont need to worry. Keep is posted if there is anything you need

Kristie in Toronto
Kristie in Toronto

Thanks for making us warm again!

Just had Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling come out and fix my furnace, super professional and the nicest guy to ever come out and fix something for me! Would definitely recommend them to to anyone! Thanks for making us warm again!

Hi Kristie and thank you for the positive review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our tech. Let us know if there is anything else you need

More about Green Approved Solutions Heating And Cooling