PJJ Groups

Brampton ON L6X 4C6

Reviews for PJJ Groups

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Interior painting - bedroom and office

Duy was very responsive and helpful when I first contacted PJJ. He offered design ideas that worked very well in both spaces. The work was done efficiently with minimal disruption to the household. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I’m extremely pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for the kind words and looking forward to our paths crossing again.

harkaran.rakhra
harkaran.rakhra

House Painting

As a builder, I come across a lot of amateurs who like to say they are capable of the job. Unfortunately, my team was unavailable and I was concerned where to go. I was referred by a friend who had his home renovated by PJJ. I'm proud to say I choose the right team. Great people, great work and we had a great time!

Easily among our top memorable experiences! Thanks!

Holy.crap.a.giraffe
Holy.crap.a.giraffe

Residential painting

We were rushing to get the place renovated as we have family moving in really soon. They did a great job in a surprisingly fast amount of time. It was the last step in the overall long process.

Now we are finally ready to greet and welcome the family! Thank you guys so much! Can't recommend you guys enough!

Thanks for the review! Glad you love it and hope the rest of your family does too!

Sandrahinitz in Toronto
Sandrahinitz in Toronto

Outside Painting Siding, Doors, Rail

I had to find a painter that could quickly finish the outside of my home as College Pro had abandoned the project in early September. I received a fair estimate from PJJ Painting and they started the job the next week. They did it quickly, professionally and were quick to address any concerns and fix them. Found them exceptionally pleasant and responsive to work with.

Thanks so much! We are thrilled to have helped you!

Linh.q
Linh.q
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Several rooms

I've got several quotes from other painters. And they repeatedly explained me that I had to pay more since they had to spend extra time repairing the errors when I attempted to paint my house. I really appreciate PJJ for being so forgiving and resolving my problem.

It happens, glad to help!

danicasulit
danicasulit

Repainted and patched up walls

We have 2 little kids that love to make messes all around the house, we had dents and markings on our walls. PJJ did a great job of painting and patching up ours walls in such a short amount of time, our walls look good as new.

I wish we had took before pictures! We are thrilled you love it!

jad_kareer
jad_kareer

Painting

Company dose great work and provided us outstanding customer service. We were unsure which colour to go with. They used different samples to help us decide.

Thanks so much! Excited that you loved it!

John
John
1 review Burlington, ON

Living room painting and trims, also doors in every room on second floor

PJJ's employees were very professional and efficient with their work. They made sure they did a great job before leaving the house, I would recommend them to anyone looking to paint their house. After seeing their work on my main floor, I was impressed with their job, therefor I ask them if they can also work on the second floor. Not only do they work great but they also keep the place clean right after they are done

Thank you John for the compliment!

More about PJJ Groups

At PJJ Painting & Renovation Ltd., we understand that at times it is difficult to find the perfect home on the housing market within your budget. We also understand that there may be times when a family simply outgrows it's home. As painting and renovation experts, we can provide you with an array of home services aimed at giving you more space, a better layout, and at ensuring that the home fits your current and future needs.

We have already established ourselves throughout the GTA and look forward to working with you.

---

PLUMBING -
Experienced licensed & insured for any type of work.(Drain and Plumbing related)
Best price on the market and 15% off for seniors.
- Repair and/or install new fixtures
- Any type of water service leaking
- Flood basement
- Sewer Back up
- Clogged Sink, Toilet & Bathtub
- Camera Inspection
- Drain snaking and replacement
- Install Back Water Valve ($1,250.00 Rebate)
- Waterproofing Repair
- Install New Sump Pitch and sump pump ($1,750.00 Rebate)
ALL WORK INCLUDES WARRANTY.