AM To PM Construction

Reviews for AM To PM Construction

Vidhya
Vidhya

Kitchen backsplash installation

We got backsplash tiles installed for our kitchen. Peter did a really good job. The backsplash looks very neat. He also bought the tiles for us and completed everything at a very reasonable price.

thanks for your response, it was my pleasure to work with you guys, you were both very friendly and i hope to work with you in the future

anthony.galasso
anthony.galasso

Main floor & powder room

Peter at am to pm did a great tile job on the main floor of my house. I was very pleased with his effort in getting the job done within the time frame I had set out for him. Peter was very kind in offering his opinions for certain tasks. Thank you for your help and good luck in the future.

it was a plessure assisting you in meeting your goals during your renovations. thank you for all your hospitality during the process, and for taking time to wright a review for me.

Tim
Tim
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Kitchen - Marble/Tile

We have never submitted a review on this type of site before. Peter at AM to PM Construction impressed us so much we thought this was an appropriate way to support him. Peter's quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail is uncommon in today's marketplace. When we met to discuss our plan and vision, Peter listened carefully and made excellent suggestions. The end product is better than we ever imagined! His insights and ideas helped us to create our dream kitchen! Thank you Peter!

thank you for your kind words Tim, it always makes me feel good when the people who have hired me are happy with the work that i have done. You and your family were very hospitable and i really appreciate that. thank you for taking the time to do this review for me, as i know you are a very busy person.

tammylast
tammylast
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backsplash

Peter did a fantastic job on our backsplash. We were very pleased with his work and the cost was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Tammy, im glad that i could help

Kanda
Kanda

Bathroom renovations

I am very pleased with the tile work that was done on my 2 bathrooms in my house. Peter worked long hours every day to ensure that our home would be ready before the weekend as my parents were coming to stay with us from out of town. Him and his crew were very clean and polite, always ready to answer any questions that my husband or i had. Overall i would definately recommend AM to PM construction to anyone in my family as my experience with them was supherb. Thanks for the hard work guys.

it was my pleasure, i will always do my best to hit deadlines, while keeping the integrity of the work. i take a lot of pride in what i do and im always pleased when i see a happy customer

More about AM To PM Construction

AM To PM Construction is here to help you with all of your cementing, tiling, self leveling, grinding floors, dry-pack, demolition, ceramic flooring and complete renovations. Proudly serving Mississauga and surrounding areas. Give us a call today for a free estimate!
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Mississauga?