Momma Assist

Review for Momma Assist

healedchicky
healedchicky
1 review Ajax, ON

Grocery pick up and cleaning

Momma Assist
Oshawa
L1K

I was so thrilled with my experience with Mamma Assit! They picked up my grocercies, cleaned my fridge and kitchen. Organized my laundry and fridge. It was a wondering thing to come home to everything done. The added time and relief I had, knowing they were handling these things, was priceless! They are amazing at what they do!

We are so glad that we could help!

More about Momma Assist

Our company focuses on our clients needs in the kitchen. We provide grocery pickup/ delivery, deep cleaning and organization of your fridge prior to putting all of your groceries away. We also clean your kitchen, prepare a crockpot dinner, load the dishwasher and complete 1-2 loads of laundry.