Maple Leaf Mold Removal

Reviews for Maple Leaf Mold Removal

Jason
Jason

Excellent Remediation Service!

I was having some health issues in my new rental condo unit so I had an ERMI test done which revealed a very high amount of mold. The place looked spotless however so it was really hard to find. I called several different places before for consultation which left me unsatisfied in terms of their knowledge and experience as well as speed. Then I called Maple Leaf Mold and spoke to a very nice lady who was understanding and set me up with Robert the project manager. Robert was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions thoroughly. He was also able to read my ERMI test results, and also came to inspect my place immediately that same day. Within minutes he found exactly where mold would be hiding by using a moisture meter. My unit previously had a known water damage issue that was covered up nicely to a point where you couldn't really tell, but Robert was able to tell exactly where the mold was hiding. My landlord really preferred not touching the floors as it was replaced due to water damage from regular contractors, but Robert made it a priority for my health and safety first and made it clear to the landlord that we'll have to remove anything that is contaminated with black mold. He put both myself and the landlord at ease and helped us understand all of the procedures. Within a couple days he was able to come in with his crew, properly contained and removed the mold and left the place spotless. I'd definitely recommend Robert and Maple Leaf Mold!

It was a pleasure meeting you and we are glad to have been of help...always available should you have any questions. Thank you very much for your business.

BBD in Toronto
BBD in Toronto

Removal of mold from basement

Selected this company from Homestars based on their reviews. Very professional. Robert came promptly and explained in detail the work needed to be done. I was very pleased with the completed job. I would recommend Maple Leaf Mold.

I wanted to say thank you again for allowing us into your home and trusting us to complete the work in your basement...it was a pleasure meeting you and I am very pleased you feel we deserved a 10 out of 10. Regards

Geri
Geri

Removal of mould in several rooms do to leaking from gutters

We called Maple Leaf Mould regarding our concern with possible black mould.
I spoke to a very lovely lady Shari who was very informed and arrange for a technician Robert to visit our home. who arrived on time,very professional, knowledgeable and assessed what the problems we had throughly.
He took the time to explain everything clearly with instructions as to what has to be done first and what they will do.
We were very pleased with his report and sent the assessments he made with costs as promised.
Robert and his team will be completing the work as agreed upon.
We could not have chosen a better company than Maple Leaf Mould and their team to complete this job.

Hi Geri, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family and I really appreciate your kind words. thank you very much and we'll speak with you soon. Regards

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Milton, ON

cold cellar mold

From the first of many phone calls Robert and his team were EXCELLENT, top notch customer service! The job was inspected, quoted and completed quickly and very efficiently. Thank you to Robert for being so understanding and helping me get through this problem. Highly recommended Maple Leaf Mold, they are real people with compassion.

Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. And sincerely appreciate the positive feedback.

We know that dealing with mold can be very unnerving & intimidating. We were happy to provide assistance and guide you through the process.

We wish you and your family a happy and healthy future.

With Gratitude,
Maple Leaf Mold Inc

larissadoherty
larissadoherty

Attic mold remediation

Robert and his team were excellent to work with. He showed up in person within hours of my first phone call to investigate the problem and was ready to lay out a solution. Communication was always swift and clear, and all questions were answered thoroughly, without any feeling of being rushed. I felt totally confident in the workmanship, which is so important when it comes to a scary situation like dealing with mold.

At the end of the day, all of the work areas were meticulously cleaned with careful attention to detail, leaving no trace of all the work that took place there earlier.

I hope to never have another mold scare, but if I ever do, I'll know exactly who to call!

Thanks very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback. We are truly grateful for the business!

It was a pleasure working with you and wish you much success in the future!

Best Regards Maple Leaf Mold Inc

Extremely Satisfied
Extremely Satisfied

Mold Removal

I am extremely satisfied with Robert and his team. They were always kind and thorough in their work, and they did A LOT of work in my condo. They spoke and behaved professionally. Always prompt and punctual.

Over the past year, I have had a lot of stress due to water leaks and mold growth in my condo uni. My insurance company took a very long four months to finalize my claim, and for half of that time period, I felt very neglected and insignificant to them. There was also a plumbing team and a contractor that seemed too busy to finish work they had started. However, in very sharp contrast, Robert and his team acted quickly and thoroughly, and made me feel listened to, understood, valued and taken care of.

Thanks to Maple Leaf Mold, I feel very confident that my condo is once again a safe enough place in which to breathe and live. Thank you Robert, and your Maple Leaf Mold team, for your excellent customer service and high quality standard of work!!

Thank you Anthony , we sincerely appreciate your business and feedback.

Taking care of your problem in a safe and professional manner is at the core of what we do. We are grateful for your feedback wish you a healthy and happy future!

Robert and the team at Maple Leaf Mold Inc.

Matt.H
Matt.H
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement mold removal

The team of 3 that came to my house was very professional and courteous. They got my job done well in one day.

Thank you Matt. We sincerely appreciate your business and your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards Maple Leaf Mold Inc.

chen.hollins
chen.hollins

Mold removal

Professional and prompt responses from the customer service.

Very transparent process in that Rob would explain all the details to you.

Him and the crew are very polite and have some solid work done.

Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and your family. Maple Leaf Mold Inc.

Richard Boyd in Old Toronto
Richard Boyd in Old Toronto

Basement Mold Removal

"I used Maple Leaf Mold recently to remove mold in my basement
apartment. They were very professional, thorough and would use them
again. I recommend them 100%". I would use them again

Thank you Richard, it was a pleasure working with you! Maple Leaf Mold

Peter
Peter

Mold removal in ceiling

Bought a townhome. Noticed some water damage. Suspected mold probables. Called Maple Leaf Mold Removal and had Robert over to the place ASAP. Inspection was thorough. Advice was professional, balanced and well given. Moved ahead with removal project. Team showed up on time, cleaned and removed all affected materials, walked me through the results after completion.

Fast response. Very professional. Great quality work.

No one wants to know they have mold but the second worst feeling is being in doubt about whether it was handled correctly. I have absolutely no doubts after seeing the work that was done for me. Real professionals.

Hi Peter, thanks very much for choosing Maple Leaf Mold Inc. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Maple Leaf Mold Removal

We pay special attention to the challenges you face when you are concerned about your families health.

Maintaining a healthy indoor environment can easily be done with help from our trained and experienced professionals. The air you and your family breathe may be contaminated with black mold spores and other contaminants and dangerous particles. The only way you will know for sure is to have the air in your home inspected. We will be able to provide you with the solutions you need to insure you are breathing fresh and healthy air. When you work with us, you work with specialists who are seasoned, knowledgeable, and who regularly keep up with learning about the latest trends being made in the industry.

Our reconstruction teams are licensed City of Toronto contractors and we are also approved by the Province of Ontario’s GreenON Funding, something you will not find any other mold removal company has.

Our professional approach includes the following:

-Showing up promptly for your appointment, and prepared with the materials and the latest moisture detection and thermography tools we need.
-Respect for your home and personal belongings
-A thorough examination of your potential contamination issue
-Effective solutions based on the particular problem found in your home
-Professionals ready to address all of your questions and concerns
-Use of high-quality testing equipment and gear for accurate results
-Timely service that doesn’t keep you waiting

Take the next step and give us a call today. We thank you for your interest in our services, and we look forward to hearing from you soon and helping to improve the air that you breathe each and every single day!