Topview Construction

Reviews for Topview Construction

Angelo
Angelo

Updating 1980's style internal living space

Renovating inside a home from the 1980's look to the new era of 2021 style is the main purpose of the renovations to allow for better usage of the all the living space. My spending budget was on target outside the extra's where unforeseen corrections were required.

Time lines were met, crew was very accommodating with explaining the pros and cons of specific reno idea's.

Over all very satisfied with the companies workmanship and professionalism and including the open communications when deadlines were in jeopardy. There ability to explain and adapt to changes allowed me to reorganize my own time slots to accommodating the completion without hiccups.

I have already recommended Topview Construction to other home owners looking for a contractor who are very professional and knowledgeable about their work.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Backyard Patio

Jason and his crew were both professional and hardworking.
They came in on time and on budget.
Jason had great ideas to help us with our backyard challenges, and the finished product looks great.
His crew was polite and they worked hard to get the job done. They cleaned up the site every night and made sure we understood what was happening every step of the way.
I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sofia in Caledon
Sofia in Caledon
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Pool Interlock

The crew from Topview construction were very professional. They were very organized and made sure they went over every detail. They completed the job in the time frame they said. Always willing to answer any question we had. They kept the area clean at all times. We would highly recommend Jason, Guido and the Crew. A big Thank You to all of them.

jchiummiento in Woodbridge
jchiummiento in Woodbridge

Landscaping/Hardscaping

Jason and Guido and the Topview team were absolutely awesome. The started the project on time, kept everything clean and neat, and worked steady to get the job done professionally and quickly. They treated our house and project like they were doing their own or for close family, and took the time to explain what and how and why each step was needed. Great friendly guys who really care and take pride in the work they do! Easy to recommend them or use them again on the next project.

Lynn M from Oakville
Lynn M from Oakville

Amazing work ethics, amazing job outcome and truly professional and well mannered crew

Jay and his crew did an absolutely AMAZING job creating the front portico and installing a large composite deck in the back. They worked long days and came and left with a smile. They were very professional (I have been working with many different trades the past year and hands down Jay and his crew were top choice for their work). The detail and care they put in their craftsmanship is truly an example of what kind of contractors we need out there (considering there are so many who should not be in the trade).
I plan to use them again!

Michael
Michael
1 review , ON

Retaining Wall, Cement Slab & Fix Patio

Jason and team did a fantastic job. The communication was great and they took the time to explain the process for each of our projects. They left a tidy work space each evening. This was important to us. We were excited with final product. I highly recommend this company.

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Innovative Ideas / Workmanship

Updated front of the house & backyard look to accommodate extra space for summer time use. I was impressed with detailed workmanship with angle cuts to accommodate a new look. The workmanship and team group atmosphere was very positive especially during any questions and answers between myself and contractor. I am satisfied customer.

Darryn from Thornhill
Darryn from Thornhill

Landscaping and Paving

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Jay and Guido. Their professionalism and quality of work was unbelievable! They would always be on time and follow through on their promises. I’d highly recommend them.

Romel
Romel
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Interlock around pool and side of house

These guys were amazing! Very professional and clean. They were true to their word. Hard working team. The whole experience with them was outstanding from start to finish. I would highly recommend them and will use them again for future renovations.

I'm sorry that I can't uupload any of the photo for everyone to see then job.

MAP
MAP
0 reviews , ON

Backyard Reno

Jason, Guido and their crew were referred to us through our contractor, to assist with a completing interlocking for a full backyard reno.
And our contractor was absolutely right - these guys were fantastic! Their knowledge and experience (don't let their youngness fool you!), their work ethic, their attention to detail made them, not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but a crew that we would refer over and over again!
Our reno required very specific attention due to grading, layout and angles. They came in and knew exactly how to best tackle the project, including volume count for supplies, and timeline for completing the job. They even asked if they could work later because they were in a groove!!! They walked through multiple times, just to make sure there were no rough edges, missteps, uneven stones or missed corners. We were truly beyond impressed!! And then, they cleaned up after themselves – dust and all!!! We couldn’t have asked for anything more! They went above and beyond to make our backyard patio look absolutely perfect!
I can’t thank Jason and Guido enough for their fun, friendly and pleasant demeanour. Guys, you are welcome back anytime! Thank you for making our patio look like it came out of a magazine!!!

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Tottenham?