The Garage Guru

Garage Doors & Hardware

Reviews for The Garage Guru

Emily Rosenfeld from Concord
Emily Rosenfeld from Concord

Garage door removal and replacement

The Garage Guru
416-906-5971
Vaughan
L4K 1R9

My daughter accidentally drove our SUV into our garage and left massive dents and other damage to the door. But don't worry, "the car is okay!" as she says.

A friend of mine recommended this company and I'm so happy with how the job turned out! They came the next day, dismantled the mess and replaced our old door with an identical one.

The service was fast, efficient and friendly. If, actually not if, WHEN, my daughter does this again I will gladly contact this company!

thank you! Glad we could help!

Replaced opener

I'm so happy with the service I got from garage guru! I've been having issues with my door and when the tech showed up he was so helpful. He explained everything to me and helped me make the right choice for a new opener. I would definitely choose them again!

Thank you! Glad we could help!

b.dimi in Vaughan
b.dimi in Vaughan

Garage Door Installation

As a first time homeowner garage doors were never something I had to worry about... until my wife crashed into ours with her car. Disaster. The Garage Guru was recommended by a friend of mine and they were amazing! Walked me through the whole process, I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you! Glad we could help!

More about The Garage Guru

Garage Repair and Installation Service serving Toronto and the GTA. Lets keep things simple. Why choose Garage Guru? *** EXPERTS: We've got an extensive team of qualified professionals that are eager to serve your needs. TRUST: It's what we live by. You can trust we have your best interest in ...