Sharp Property Services Inc

leslie.b
leslie.b
1 review Gibbons, AB

eaves trough cleaning

Very professional service! My request was promptly scheduled and completed. Nic was friendly, courteous, answered all my questions, addressed all of my concerns. The job was very well done! Price was reasonable. I am very happy with the work done.

Thanks for the awesome review.

billye.kay
billye.kay

Eaves trough cleaning

Nick arrived on time and was pleasant and courteous. He explained what he was going to do and what he needed to complete the job. When the eaves were done, he cleaned up all the debris that had fallen in the yard. He also gave suggestions of things for me to consider upgrading from what he had seen while on my roof. I was very happy with the service from Sharp Property Services and will recommend them to friends and call them again myself. Thanks again!

Thanks for the awesome review! I appreciate that.

Betty Belanger from Edmonton
Betty Belanger from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window Cleaning

I was extremely pleased with this company's prompt arrangement for an appointment and the window cleaning service was better than I have every had! We will surely use them again!

Thanks for your business and the awesome review!

Sandra
Sandra
1 review St. Albert, AB

Cleaning eavestroughs

I found the team that came to my place prompt, professional, and courteous. I was very pleased with the job they did.

Thanks for Business and the awesome review. Hopefully you're able to enjoy the summer.

Stu M.
Stu M.

Window cleaning

Efficient, courteous and complete. He conducted a walk around before to ensure the scope of work and a walk around after to ensure I was happy with the quality.

Thank you Stu for the awesome review and testimonial.

I appreciate that!

Mark
Mark

Window and House Washing

House was sprayed down and washed and windows were cleaned. Efficient, friendly and quality service.

Highly recommend!

Thanks for the awesome review and the Testimonial.

Cheers,

More about Sharp Property Services Inc

Welcome to Sharp Property Services Inc. For first-rate lawn care, timely snow removal, window cleaning, equipment rental and other property services, Sharp are the only ones you need to contact. Your home is likely to be the biggest investment you’ll ever make, so give your property the proper care, and contact Sharp Property Services today.