Kaizen Cleaning Solutions

House & Apartment Cleaning
Markham ON L3S 0B9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vaughan  >  Kaizen Cleaning Solutions

Reviews for Kaizen Cleaning Solutions

nancylatham in Toronto
nancylatham in Toronto

Deep Clean

Hello,

We hired Kaizen for a deep clean of our home. I was very impressed with the attention to detail. Our baseboards and floors looked amazing. The kitchen sink looked brand new. After this deep clean we decided to go ahead with weekly service to help us maintain our home as we are both busy professionals. Totally worth it.

Nancy

Sharon from Toronto
Sharon from Toronto

Detailed cleaning with lots of defects

My house was required detailed cleaning and I wanted a good company with great reviews. I called Kevin and response was quick.
He came a bit late to the house but provided a quote based on the status house which require a detailed cleaning by several cleaners . He mentioned what will be included and he seemed to be an honest guy.

When I came back to the house I was with mix motions . The house was clean but not on the level I expected and not as described by Kevin. I immediately called him and requested him to come by and see all the defects I found ( broken blinds, shoes stain on floor, one room which was not clean, kitchen island stains and much more ). Kevin refused to come back and see the defects and complained that my house was in bad shape instead of trying to understand my complaint.

Sorry but honesty and great customer service is the highest priority for me and Kevin did not supply both.

sawiak
sawiak

Cleaning

Courteous, organized, professional service that is on time and delivers as promised. Staff is well trained.

Annalee, it's an absolute pleasure to go clean your home! Thank you for the kind review and we'll ensure that we make every effort to continue to impress...thanks again for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions!

Jonathan
Jonathan

House Cleaning

All I can say is Wow; Kaizen did a fantastic job in cleaning my place. Place was dirty and there was even mould on the bathroom floor which they were able to scrub right off. I admire the attention to detail that they spent on cleaning the place up. They took their time in ensuring not a single spot was missed. I am rarely impressed but their level of service exceeds my already high expectations. Big kudos to the Kaizen team.

Thank you for allowing our students to observe and bring themselves one step closer to achieving they're Level 1 Cleaner Qualification at your home. It was a pleasure welcoming you into your new home, thank you for having us ! ...and Thank you for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions!

Filip in Toronto
Filip in Toronto

Post Reno Dust Clean

With moving day fast approaching, and wife giving birth at hospital (prematurely), I was a bit panicked. My floor sanding was just finished, and I was moving in, in 3 days. The entire place had wood dust EVERYWHERE. I needed it clean to seal the floor and move in. Kevin made it happen. I walked in and I could EAT OFF THE FLOOR. Terrific service, accommodating, I'm telling my entire network about these guys.

Thanks so much for helping me out guys.

Filip, that's just what we do we have one aim and that's to provide quality services at an affordable price. We appreciate the great review and look forward to hearing from you again. All the best with the new baby!
Thank you for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions!

Tom Y.
Tom Y.

Deep clean

We’ve been trying to keep up with all the usual housework since we moved into our place six years ago. But with working full-time and keeping up with the kids, we just weren’t doing so well. Our house really needed this deep clean! Kevin and his crew did an amazing job. They get into every corner with great care and attention to detail. And they’re efficient, pleasant and punctual. Definitely worth the money! Thanks for scrubbing our place clean and helping us get organized!

For whatever reason last year this family and I attempted to hook up for cleaning services and it didn't happen. Fast forward we have a better team and are well equipped to tackle a job of this magnitude. 5 people 5 hours!!! But it was a thing of beauty to see a team work in complete harmony. One house turned into 2 additional condos. Everything happens in it's time! Thank you both for making this happen for us.
...and Thank you for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bi-weekly house cleaning

Kevin, Jessica and their team have been cleaning our house for the last 12 months.
They are efficient, reliable, trustworthy and thorough. The house has never looked better.
Excellent service that I would highly recommend.
ileneg

We believe that when you choose your clientele wisely the results will be a lasting relationship. Your family is a prime example of that truth. We are happy when we show up and even happier when we leave! Thank you for allowing us to "Add Value to your Vision" and thank you for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions!

Florent
Florent

Full House cleaning

Very professional team, communication was easy and they were flexible in what we asked them to address in the house.

We always aim to please and be better than our last performance. Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to be back to do the carpets over the next couple weeks! Talk to you soon!
Thanks again for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions

professional service, affordable price

Guys were professional, punctual and showed great attention to detail. Kaizen did an amazing job cleaning my place from top to bottom. I would recommend them to anyone whose looking for honest, hard-working team that will get the job done right.

Thank you for the kind words. With your help our team is growing an able to provide services that are consistent with your vision. We look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you for choosing Kaizen Cleaning Solutions!

brewisvalerie
brewisvalerie

Cleaning

Kaizen Cleaning Solutions is impeccable and reliable. I definitely recommend him to other home owners.

We aim to please! Can't win them all but we definitely try to! We'll see you again soon and thanks again for the two introductions!

More about Kaizen Cleaning Solutions

Kaizen Cleaning Solutions is a professional cleaning company established in early 2013 by Kevin and Jessica Alexander. Located out of Toronto, Canada, we are a value based company who's aim is to continually create new and inventive ways to stand out from our competitors by providing exceptional ever-changing services to current and future generations of Canadians.
***
We believe that our research, ideas and services can help increase the profitability of your brand and we would like to share them with you..
***
Kaizen Cleaning Solutions is dedicated to providing you with the quality service you deserve in and around your home. Our staff is devoted to provide you with the much needed "time" you deserve to spend with family and around the home, while we take care of the rest!!! From residential cleaning to property maintenance, Kaizen Cleaning Solutions is fueled by your freedom to enjoy life while we maintain your home.
***
Restaurant and Bar Kitchen Cleaning/Commercial and Office Cleaning/Residential and Window Cleaning