I Renovate Inc.

General Contractors
Mississauga ON L5L 4E5

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for I Renovate Inc.

KimM
KimM

Installation of Whiteboards, Cabinets and Corkboards at various office locations.

We reached out to Alex at iRenovate for some handyman work, which had been lingering at some of our sites.
He answered our request promptly, and made the necessary arrangements to help us out.
Installation of all required boards and cabinets were done quickly and professionally.
Thanks so much Alex for your efficiency and professionalism.

Thank you very much for the opportunity. I look forward to our next project

johngrossi
johngrossi

Door entrance and wall

The work turned out better than I expected. His idea for this tricky enclosure was perfect and friends and family have repeatedly complemented how it suites the rest of the house like it was originally there.

Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you on this project.

Brad
Brad

Basement reno

Alex finished up my basement reno- Fast, on time, on budget, great communication, excellent work. I will definitely use him again

Brad thanks again for the opportunity to work with you on this project. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Allan
Allan

double doors installation

excellent work, had to get it installed just right Work completed on time, reasonably priced

It was a pleasure working with you

Michael
Michael

Storage shelving.

Alex installed storage shelving and undertaken a number of repairs at our property and is a very good and attentive contractor. We highly recommend his services.

Thanks again for the opportunity to work on this project. I look forward to the next one.

Tania
Tania
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Family room addition

We extended the back of the house with an family room addition . Alex completed the interior work of the job, from the floors , baseboards, window trims, painting ,stone fireplace wall ,tongue and groove ceiling. He did an amazing and professional job in a such a timely manner we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you we would definitely recommend his work to anyone.

Glad to hear that your happy with the work. It was a pleasure working with you

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

My husband and I hired Alex from I Renovate to install our new kitchen backsplash. Alex is a professional who pays attention to detail and never rushed the job. He is also very clean and always kept his work area clean. We are very happy with the new backsplash. Thank you Alex it looks amazing. My husband and I would definetely hire Alex for any future home renovations.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to our next project.

Violeta
Violeta
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom

Great work, great guy! Love my new bathroom, back from vacay to love it even more!

I'm grateful to you and your family for the opportunity. Thank you and enjoy

anny in Toronto
anny in Toronto

Professional, knowledgeable, and Prompt

Alex was very professional and came up with good solutions to my problems. He was always on time and left the place clean everyday. He kept an open line of communication and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use him again and recommend him and i renovate to others.
Job consisted of:
- Front entrance brick to be lightly sanded to remove debris, paint. Install finish trim to front door and paint.
- Install box casement around A/C pipe and paint to match wall
- Install handrail in stairway and stain
- Finish enclosure in front of electrical panel, drywall ceiling to floor and install access door and paint to match room.
- Replace bathtub shims with hexagonal spacers

Thanks Anne Marie, I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you again

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen- backsplash ,range hood installation, drywall repair

During our kitchen reno, the drywall got extensively damaged, Alex did a flawless job with the repair. Alex also installed the back splash tiles and range hood. They both look great, thanks Alex!

It's great to hear that you are satisfied with the work. Thanks again for your kind words

More about I Renovate Inc.

Welcome to I Renovate Inc. We offer full services for home renovations and repairs. We respond in a timely manner and will complete all jobs on schedule and budget. Services to your home and business. Professional and detailed work. Our goal is to have your home or office looking the way you want it! We want happy customers, Always!

***

Paint - drywall - laminate - hardwood - ceramic tile - backsplash - cabinets - countertops - toilet - vanity - sinks - appliance installation and much more.

***

Call today for a FREE estimate.

General Contractors and Handyman Services
 Attic doors and stairs  Attic insulation  Attic venting and fan installation  Bathroom remodel and renovation  Bathroom fan installation  Bathroom caulking  Bathtub installtion  Drywall repair and finishing  Bathroom fixture and faucet installation  Shower door installation  Shower head installation  Toilet installation  Dishwasher installation  Laundry machine installtion  Tile repair and installation, grout  Vanity and sink installation  Deck and patio installation and repair  Deck construction, finishing, paint, stain  Office assembly desk, hanging photos, shelf installation  Wainscoting  Crown moulding installation  Custom bookcases, shelves and built-in units  Mantel installation  Entertainment centre assembly and installation  Flat screen TV wall mount  Basement remodel and renovation  Handrail, grab bars and stairs installation and repair  Bedroom furniture assembly  Picture, mirror hanging  Closet door installation  New door installation  Pre-hung door installation  Custom door installation and repair  Door hardware and lock installation  Pet door installation  Exhaust fan installation and venting  Weather-stripping and insulation, weatherproofing  Window and door caulking, silicone  Garage floor painting  Garage storage, shelving, organization  Kitchen backsplash, laundry backsplash  Cabinet installation and repair  Custom cabinets and shelves  Cabinet hardware installation  Countertop installation and repair  Custom kitchen islands  Kitchen fixture and faucet installation  Kitchen remodel and renovation  Kitchen sink installation and repair  Painting and primer, walls, ceilings and trim  Rough carpentry  Finished carpentry  Wood fence installation and repair  Soffit, fascia and siding repair, painting  Laminate, hardwood, vinyl plank installation  Baseboards, casing and trim installation  Blinds, curtains and drape installation  Commercial / Business services
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Working at Heights
YES. Ask for details. Depends on Project.