I Renovate Inc.

Handyman Services
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Brampton  >  I Renovate Inc.

Reviews for I Renovate Inc.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

My husband and I hired Alex from I Renovate to install our new kitchen backsplash. Alex is a professional who pays attention to detail and never rushed the job. He is also very clean and always kept his work area clean. We are very happy with the new backsplash. Thank you Alex it looks amazing. My husband and I would definetely hire Alex for any future home renovations.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Look forward to our next project.

Violeta
Violeta
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom

Great work, great guy! Love my new bathroom, back from vacay to love it even more!

I'm grateful to you and your family for the opportunity. Thank you and enjoy

anny in Toronto
anny in Toronto

Professional, knowledgeable, and Prompt

Alex was very professional and came up with good solutions to my problems. He was always on time and left the place clean everyday. He kept an open line of communication and was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use him again and recommend him and i renovate to others.
Job consisted of:
- Front entrance brick to be lightly sanded to remove debris, paint. Install finish trim to front door and paint.
- Install box casement around A/C pipe and paint to match wall
- Install handrail in stairway and stain
- Finish enclosure in front of electrical panel, drywall ceiling to floor and install access door and paint to match room.
- Replace bathtub shims with hexagonal spacers

Thanks Anne Marie, I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you again

Kitchen- backsplash ,range hood installation, drywall repair

During our kitchen reno, the drywall got extensively damaged, Alex did a flawless job with the repair. Alex also installed the back splash tiles and range hood. They both look great, thanks Alex!

It's great to hear that you are satisfied with the work. Thanks again for your kind words

Monica
Monica

Washroom shower insert

Alex was professional, timely and meticulous. 3 things you always search for in a contractor and seldom find. He renovated a small washroom space in a rental apartment for us. Offered me recommendations and ideas and completely knew what I needed. Alex set expectations and dedelivered on them. This is not my area of expertise and often I'm faced with making uninformed/inexperienced decisions. Alex made sure it all ran smoothly for both him and I. He was amazing to work with and in March he will be doing work on my own home. Thank you Alex for your honesty, expertise and superb workmanship. Looking forward to working on some more projects together!

Thank you Monica, I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and look forward to helping you soon.

Basement

Alex was great to work with. From drywall to plumbing and electrical, flooring to cabinetry and painting, all work was done professionally. He finished my basement and I couldn’t be happier.

The work was completed on time and under budget!
Alex is professional and was a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend Alex and plan on bringing him back to do some more work in my home.

Thank you for the opportunity, I really enjoyed this project. It was a real pleasure meeting you and your family. I look forward to working with you soon.

Rcatapang
Rcatapang

Removal of wood stove fireplace

We needed our wood stove fireplace to be detached from our ceiling and Alex was quick to give us a quote and had been very prompt in replying to all our messages. He came in on time and got started on the job. He was thorough and carefully explained what he was going to do so that there’s no bad surprises at the end. Very happy with how he managed to cap it off and sealed it nicely. He was very professional all the way through, showed up on time, and cleaned up very well after the job was done. You wouldn’t even know he was there. Will definitely hire him again for future work in our home and will recommend to our friends and family!

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new home!
Alex

Dorcas
Dorcas

Electrical outlets in the kitchen

I needed someone to take a look at outlets in my kitchen that weren’t installed properly. Alex took on the task. First I must commend the speed and ease in setting up the appointment.

Alex arrived at my house right on time and went to work. He was very professional and completed the work quickly. All I can say is I’m so happy I don’t have to worry this anymore. I will definitely call Alex for future work and would gladly recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I am glad to have been of service and look forward to helping you again.

vanessa
vanessa

Bathroom and stairs

Alex arrive on time work was done very well made helpful suggestion would not hesitate to use again

Thanks Vanessa, I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again

Alen from Azza Construction Inc.
Alen from Azza Construction Inc.

Kitchen renovation and appliance installation

I had a great experience working with Alex from iRenovate. He removed and installed the backsplash in our kitchen, as well as a new range hood and dishwasher. The completed work was of high quality and Alex demonstrated great attention to detail and skill. He was professional and prompt from the beginning to the end, upfront about payment, very well prepared and very tidy; he also cleaned up everything after he was done and left the place spotless.

It was a real pleasure working with him and I would highly recommend him. Thanks Alex!

Thanks Alen, I'm glad you liked the work. I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Alex - iRenovate

More about I Renovate Inc.

Home renovations and repairs.
Quick response. Jobs completed on schedule and within your budget.
Paint - drywall - laminate - hardwood - ceramic tile - backsplash - cabinets - countertops - toilet - vanity - sinks - appliance installation and much more.
Call today for a FREE estimate.
***
Services to your home and business. Professional and detailed work. Our goal is to have your home or office looking the way you want it! We want happy customers, Always!

Handyman Services
 Attic doors and stairs  Attic insulation  Attic venting and fan installation  Bathroom remodel and renovation  Bathroom fan installation  Bathroom caulking  Bathtub installtion  Drywall repair and finishing  Bathroom fixture and faucet installation  Shower door installation  Shower head installation  Toilet installation  Dishwasher installation  Laundry machine installtion  Tile repair and installation, grout  Vanity and sink installation  Deck and patio installation and repair  Deck construction, finishing, paint, stain  Office assembly desk, hanging photos, shelf installation  Wainscoting  Crown moulding installation  Custom bookcases, shelves and built-in units  Mantel installation  Entertainment centre assembly and installation  Flat screen TV wall mount  Basement remodel and renovation  Handrail, grab bars and stairs installation and repair  Bedroom furniture assembly  Picture, mirror hanging  Closet door installation  New door installation  Pre-hung door installation  Custom door installation and repair  Door hardware and lock installation  Pet door installation  Exhaust fan installation and venting  Weather-stripping and insulation, weatherproofing  Window and door caulking, silicone  Garage floor painting  Garage storage, shelving, organization  Kitchen backsplash, laundry backsplash  Cabinet installation and repair  Custom cabinets and shelves  Cabinet hardware installation  Countertop installation and repair  Custom kitchen islands  Kitchen fixture and faucet installation  Kitchen remodel and renovation  Kitchen sink installation and repair  Painting and primer, walls, ceilings and trim  Rough carpentry  Finished carpentry  Wood fence installation and repair  Soffit, fascia and siding repair, painting  Laminate, hardwood, vinyl plank installation  Baseboards, casing and trim installation  Blinds, curtains and drape installation  Commercial / Business services
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Working at Heights
YES. Ask for details. Depends on Project.