Prestige Plumbing Services Ltd

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Brampton  >  Prestige Plumbing Services Ltd

Reviews for Prestige Plumbing Services Ltd

Duane A.
Duane A.

Plumbing work for both my bathrooms

When David showed up he was very friendly and made sure to put shoe covers on so he wouldn't dirty my hardwood or my carpet I was very impressed with his work. overall I am very satisfied with the job he did very clean.

Thanks for the review Duane! You were a pleasure to deal with

Krystal
Krystal

Plumbing Services

Prestige Plumbing Services provided superior quality work, and I was extremely happy with their professional services. They go above and beyond, and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Glad we could help you Krystal!

Maria A.
Maria A.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower faucet replaced

From the minute I called Prestige Plumbing I was impressed with their friendly nature and knowledgable staff. They booked my service call quickly!

The faucet replacement went smoothly and everything was left so clean!

I would highly recommend Prestige Plumbing to all my family and friends.

Thanks for the review Maria! You were great to work with!

More about Prestige Plumbing Services Ltd

We know what it’s like to call a contractor into our homes. Just like you, we want reliable service, respect for our homes and value for our money. We specialize in drain blockages, new fixture installs, leaks and so much more.