L&G IDOL MAIDS

Exceptional Cleaning Services

L&G IDOL MAIDS
Richmond Hill
L4S 1C9

L&G Idol Maids has provided me with cleaning services since 2015. The ladies always arrive in a prompt and friendly manner.

The quality of their cleaning services is as consistent and impeccable since day one. Our home is always left sparkling clean and smelling fresh. They even go above and beyond with their little touches of folded toilet paper and little fans throughout the house.

Your professionalism exceeds every other company out there. Thank You for the amazing cleaning services and special touches, never disappointed.

Margarita, Vaughan

Thank you very much for the kind words.It's always a pleasure to work with you and for you. Thank you for the opportunity. We are here to help you make your life easier!

annette flanagan  in Richmond Hill
annette flanagan in Richmond Hill

house cleaning

Geidy & Lisandra are two angels who are extremely thoughtful and generous with their time. They are part of "cleaning for a reason" and volunteered their time to clean my house. This means a lot to me especially since I am undergoing chemo treatment and sometimes have absolutely no energy. They are very customer oriented and wanted to make sure they met my priorities and did a thorough job. I am so touched by their generosity. Wonderful girls that brightened my day! I can't Thank them enough. I would highly recommend them..2 sweethearts!

Annette thank you very much for you kind words. It really mean a lot to us. Your comment makes our heart full of love as well as to be part of this amazing cause. It has been a pleasure to meet you as wells as Mini😊🐕

Viswa
Viswa

Move-out cleaning service

Heidi and her helper were able to accommodate my urgent request at a short notice. They arrived on time and went about the cleaning in a very professional way. They both were very courteous and friendly. Although the cleaning took more than the time I had requested their services for, they continued on to finish the job. They did not rush through the work and paid more attention to the quality of their service. Thanks to their efforts, I was able to vacate the condo leaving it sparkling clean :-)

Dear Viswa,
Thank you very much for you kind words. It's always appreciate.

Carmela
Carmela

Thorough deep house cleaning

Just before my son’s wedding I requested a thorough cleaning of my house. L&G Idol Maids promptly responded to my request for a quote and were able to adapt to my tight deadline. They did an excellent job cleaning my home and were very thorough. My bathrooms and blinds and floors looked great! Thank you for the great job!

Jullia  in Richmond Hill
Jullia in Richmond Hill

Home cleaning

I called the company because a friend referred them to me. Two ladies come at the time of appointment, they even send a reminder two days before my schedule. I used their services weekly and every time when I got home it’s smell realy good and lean .I love them and I would definitively recommended that company . Before i found them I was always changing cleaning company, now i have peace of mind and Feeling very happy how my home looks like.☺️

Thank You very much Julia for your kind words. Your feedback is highly appreciated. We look forward to serving you for many more years.Thank you for being our valued customer!

modeh in Markham
modeh in Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House cleaning

I have used the service twice and both times the girls did a great job. They came on time and left my house spotless. I would recommend their service. Thanks for a great job

Thank you very much Modeh. We are glad to hear that our team cover all your expectation when delivery a cleaning service at your home.

It a pleasure for us to work for and with you.We look to have you many more years.

Thanks again.

Cg434343 in Richmond Hill
Cg434343 in Richmond Hill

Amazing job

L & G Idol Maids Cleaning was a pleasure to deal with from the initial quote request to the efficiency and effectiveness of cleaning day! L&G Idol (and her team) were prompt, professional and very personable. I highly regard their attention to detail and I would definitely recommend her company's services. Thank you L&G Idol for your time and I look forward to having you return

More about L&G IDOL MAIDS

We offer Residential and Comercial cleaning services such as a basic cleaning, post-construction, move in-out, deep cleaning, showing-pre sale services on the areas of, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Markham, Thornhill.