Waterproofing

SS in Hamilton
SS in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Good quality basement waterproofing

I’ve recently moved and discovered puddles in my basement only a few weeks after moving in. I definitely didn’t want to go into the winter with a wet basement. After calling a bunch of other waterproofing companies and trying to get an appointment, an honest quote or even a reply back, etc..... I was happy to have come across 2 Dads Waterproofing’s website.

2 Dads Waterproofing had lots of information & photos on their website and some great reviews of their work. I called them and got a call back very quickly. Ryan came to check out the basement and let me know what my options were and walked me through the entire process. No pressure at all during the meeting and shortly after I got a full quote of the job. The job was scheduled for a few days later and the work was done incredibly well by both Ryan & Pete. They took good care of my home, were totally professional & respectful, and worked so efficiently. They gave me updates along the way, and did a thorough handover after they were finished.

They finished the job exactly on time and it started raining a few hours later and had been raining for almost 24 hours straight after they had finished. I’m so happy that the basement is completely dry. What a relief!

These are two good guys. Hardworking, honest and real. I’m super happy I made the decision to go with 2 Dads. I’ll definitely be recommending them to others. Thanks Ryan & Pete : )

Craig in Whitby
Craig in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Crack Injections

(647) 891-1720
Hamilton

When I took the drywall away I noticed I had 2 cracks on my wall that were causing the leak. After many quotes, I decided to go with 2 Dad's via crack injections. I was very impressed, I solved the problem at a reasonable cost. They were clean, professional and gave me a clear understanding of what my options were and how the injection was a good solution for my situation. Highly recommend.

It was our pleasure Craig! It's very important to us as a company to do the work properly and keep the clients homes cleaner than when we got there. Thank you for the review! Call us anytime

Abood Q.
Abood Q.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sump Pump and foundation Crack

I hired Two Dads and waterproofing to install sump pump, waterproofed the foundation and fix the foundation cracks. Unlike some of the other companies I talked to, I didn't get an endless sales pitch, but a straightforward assessment of the job and a price from Peter and Ryan. They explained what could be done to avoid further damage and protect the basement. They were very professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with their work. They managed to finish everything in time as agreed. They left the place very clean. I am thrilled with the quality of the work done. I would definitely recommend Ryan and Peter to friends and family. Keep up the great work!!!

We thank you for your business. Glad we could get your issues resolved

More about Two Dads Waterproofing

We are a waterproofing company specializing in crack injections and internal drainage systems. We have a licensed plumber on staff for plumbing related issues and sump pump installation. Our crack injections are done with a high quality polyurethane resin and steel ports for strength.
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Hamilton?