Two Dads Waterproofing

Craig in Whitby
Craig in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Crack Injections

When I took the drywall away I noticed I had 2 cracks on my wall that were causing the leak. After many quotes, I decided to go with 2 Dad's via crack injections. I was very impressed, I solved the problem at a reasonable cost. They were clean, professional and gave me a clear understanding of what my options were and how the injection was a good solution for my situation. Highly recommend.

It was our pleasure Craig! It's very important to us as a company to do the work properly and keep the clients homes cleaner than when we got there. Thank you for the review! Call us anytime

Abood Q.
Abood Q.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sump Pump and foundation Crack

I hired Two Dads and waterproofing to install sump pump, waterproofed the foundation and fix the foundation cracks. Unlike some of the other companies I talked to, I didn't get an endless sales pitch, but a straightforward assessment of the job and a price from Peter and Ryan. They explained what could be done to avoid further damage and protect the basement. They were very professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with their work. They managed to finish everything in time as agreed. They left the place very clean. I am thrilled with the quality of the work done. I would definitely recommend Ryan and Peter to friends and family. Keep up the great work!!!

We thank you for your business. Glad we could get your issues resolved

More about Two Dads Waterproofing

We are a waterproofing company specializing in crack injections and internal drainage systems. We have a licensed plumber on staff for plumbing related issues and sump pump installation. Our crack injections are done with a high quality polyurethane resin and steel ports for strength.