Uniline Finish Carpentry

Carpenters
Uniline Finish Carpentry

Reviews for Uniline Finish Carpentry

Highly Recommend

Leo and his team were wonderful! They did beautiful work. Highly recommend to anyone looking for millwork.

It's always great to receive such great reviews from our clients. We at the team Uniline are happy to for being part of this wonderful project with you.

Custom Trim work !!!

Awesome craftsmanship by Uniline Finished carpentry. Leo, is an artist when it comes to finishing. He take great pride in his work and is very focused on making the clients happy. I highly recommend his services.

It's always great to receive such great reviews from our clients, Thank very much John. It was a pleasure to work with you on your project.

Boyer E.
Boyer E.

Cleveland

New house lots of doors and pockets. Great work great price. Easy to work with.

It's always great to receive such positive reviews from our wonderful clients. I want to thank you, Nick, for the opportunity to serve you with our abilities once again.

Helena D
Helena D

wainscotting and built-in bookcases

Leo from Uniline was great to work with in all aspects- very honest with fair and competitive pricing and excellent workmanship in constructing/ installing dining room panelling, coffered ceiling and builtin bookcases. He was always easy to reach, worked within timelines and deadlines, and was always very flexible and pleasant to deal with when we needed some changes along the way. He also had great contacts for other trades needed during our minor renovation.
We would use him again for any carpentry work and would highly recommend him to our friends and family.

Many thanks,​ Dimitri and Helena for your review. It was a great pleasure for Uniline Finish Carpentry teamwork be able to serve you with the best of our abilities. Absolutely great experience with amazing people.

Trish
Trish

Basement Renovation

We hired Leandro of Unline Finish Carpentry to do a variety of jobs (doors, trims, wainscoting) in our newly renovated basement in our 1890s Victorian home. Not only was this job finished quickly, the work was superb in every way!! He skillfully created cabinets to hide our electrical panel and watermeter too. He also installed our finicky period door hardware, built shelving in our closets and installed a new handrail. Leo leads his company with a perfectionistic work standard. He was reliable, responsive, punctual, with an exemplary work ethic and as an added bonus.... cleaned up when he was done!!!
Would definitely recommend!!!!

Its always great to receive such positive reviews from our wonderful clients. I want to thank you Patricia and your family for everything. It was pleasure to serve you and your family .

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Great Service

Leo installed 4 doors woth trim and finished some baseboards in my 100 year old house. Thanks to the age of the house amd previous renovations the work was tricky and required true skill to get things square and level. Leo provided a great service, was prompt with all emails, texts, or calls, and a very fair price for the work he did. My wife and I are very pleased with the final product and turn around time. I know who I'll hire for any future carpentry needs.

Many thanks, Alex and family. It was great meeting you​. It was our pleasure to serve you and your family with our service and we will be ready for your next project.
uniLine Finish Carpentry

Doors and trim work including,fireplace

I have never encountered such a professional gentleman and his work was absolutely outstanding thank you

It's always great to receive such positive reviews from our wonderful clients. I want to thank you, Nick, for the opportunity of meeting you, it was a pleasure to serve you and your family with our abilities.

Raul
Raul

Finished Carpentry - Trim/Interior Doors

Uniline installed all the trim work and interior doors in my newly built home. The detail requirement was quite high but Leo and his crew were able to install everything beyond my expectation. They provided great solutions to unique issues while finishing the job as quick as possible. I will definitely be seeking their service for my next project.

It's always great to receive such great reviews from our clients, Thank You,
Raul, We are grateful for having good clients like you in the construction field.
I'm pleased to know that our team was able to satisfy your needs with our services and I'm looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Paul
Paul

Interior doors and trim work.

Leo and his team do a great job with finish carpentry. Professional, clean, pleasant to deal with. Very satisfied.

It's always great to receive such great reviews from our clients, Thank You, Paul, l feel good to know that our team can satisfy your needs with our services.

AKH
AKH

Renovation: Replaced doors, trim and casing around door and windows and new baseboards tying into existing ones.

Leo and his team are very easy to work with. As a builder and contractor that’s one of my main priorities. Having contractors who are great with clients and great to be around on the job site.

Pricing is very fair, they’ll show up on time, do great work, and pull through when you need them.

Thanks Leo and team.

It's always a pleasure to work with you on all your projects.

More about Uniline Finish Carpentry

Uniline was created to provide great quality work while focusing on three main characteristics: dependability, customer service, and uniqueness. We love what we do. Every project is made with passion and engagement. Our desire to produce excellent work runs deep - that's what let us handle every project with fresh ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Toronto?