Resilient Plumbing And Heating

gordon.forbes in Vancouver
gordon.forbes in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I highly recommend Resilient Plumbing and Heating

We had an unexplained leak in our bathroom floor which Shane attended to the minute we called. It could have become a disaster quite quickly, but he found the source of the problem and fixed it expertly. He was polite, knowledgeable and thorough. I would never consider calling anyone but Resilient Plumbing and Heating again. Thank you Shane!

Thank you for your kind words Gord. We are happy we could help.

Jennifer Richardson
Resilient Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Naushad
Naushad
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

remove and install toilet

What great service from Shane who represents this company. Honestly his concern and honesty even blew me away . If only more contractors were like him it would make repairs a joy to be fixed. The receptionist Jennifer is very pleasant and got me my desired time and arranged everything smoothly. I know that if ever I needed any plumbing or heating work in the future I shall call on them first. You will not be disappointed at all. Trust me it was a great service something that is rare this days. Thank You Resilient Plumbing. Novy.

Thank you Novy for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you

Your Resilient Plumbing and Heating Team.

E in Burnaby
E in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Furnace service...and more.

We had Shane in to service our aging natural gas furnace a couple of weeks ago, and the job was phenomenal. We'd had a different company service the furnace the year before and the guy had said there wasn't much to do. We change our filter twice a year and generally keep things tidy. But our pilot blew out twice this fall, so we called Shane.

If you think about it, the definition of professionalism is when the practitioners in a field uphold a similar standard. Shane is a benchmark for professionalism in his field. He explained why the pilot was working the way it was, he explained how it should work, and he made it work the way it should.

This was not our first experience with Resilient and with Shane - we had called him in earlier in the year when we felt that we needed to have our appliances (installed by myself and a brother-in-law who is certified but not current) inspected for permits just to make sure our insurance would be good. That's a job a lot of companies will balk at, but Resilient took on and made good in no time at all.

Thank you E.
We have enjoyed working with you as well.
Your Resilient Plumbing and Heating Team

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Installed toilet and bathroom sink

Shane provided excellent professional work and left the area clean and tidied when he was done. He was flexible and friendly and kept all of his appointments promptly. The bathroom was one part of a larger somewhat problematic renovation and I was glad to have a plumber who was efficient and knowledgeable so at least that part of the work went smoothly.

Thank you for your kinds words.

Your Resilient Plumbing and Heating Team

More about Resilient Plumbing And Heating

Your comfort is our priority. We are focused on keeping you warm and dry, and our 24/7 availability offers you peace of mind, day or night. Whether it’s a repair, replacement, upgrade, or installation, no job is too small. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.

Hot water tank installations and replacements
Instantaneous water heaters, boilers, and furnaces
Bathroom renovations and kitchen upgrades
Water supply and filtration
Lawn irrigation
Drainage and drain cleaning
Fireplaces, barbecues, and patio heaters