H Man Electric

Reviews for H Man Electric

Negar A
Negar A

Interior Design Projects

I have worked with Hooman and his team for a couple of years. They accept both medium and large scale projects. Hooman is a super professional electrician and can fix any electrical problems. He uses good quality materials, works neatly and always keeps the job site clean. You never need to call him back in order to fix what he has installed or already fixed for you. If you are looking for a reliable electrician who can finish your work perfectly , definitely call him.

Thank you Negar for your kind words , always a
Pleasure to help!

rachel muns in Toronto
rachel muns in Toronto

Pot light installation

The H MAN ELECTRIC team were very friendly and easy to deal with, they did a great job at a competitive price and always quickly got back to us on questions. Definitely recommended.

Thank you for your business, you guys are great

Tiffany Turner in Etobicoke
Tiffany Turner in Etobicoke

Pot light installation

Professional and experienced. Without a doubt I will contact H MAN ELECTRIC for future work. Also, I would recommend them to friends and family. The job was clean, quick, and I did not and have not experienced any problems.

Thank you for your business & kind words!!
Happy we could reach your expectations

Nwamaka Agbo in Toronto
Nwamaka Agbo in Toronto

WIRING

H MAN ELECTRIC.These guys are something! The speed and reliability of the workers are incredible. The entire experience was very smooth and efficient. They set up the electrical for my new entertainment system; hiring them definitely made the difference. Would recommend to anyone!

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy we could meet your expectations.

John Perovich in North York
John Perovich in North York

interior and exterior electricall project

We are very pleased. You guys exceeded ALL our expectations. Sorry to have kept adding more and more stuff to the list and we are glad you accomodated us. A brand new panel, brand new lighting and electrical for our pool. Very excited to use it. Thnx guys.

Thank you for your business and kind words, happy we were able to help!

Lindsey in Toronto
Lindsey in Toronto

Fixed lights in a flash!

Very impressed with this service, the fastest fix I've ever seen. Definitely worth every penny! I blew my overhead lights in my kitchen and wasn't sure what the main problem really was. Thanks to Hooman I found it was a simple fix!!! Thank you for the great service.

you are the best Lindsey

Laird Cagan in North York
Laird Cagan in North York

pot light installation

-Got estimate
- Work started, right on time as scheduled.
- Very friendly and professional service.
- Excellent workmanship.
- All work certified by inspector.
- Reasonable prices Thank you H MAN ELECTRIC for great job. Will call for future projects!

Thank you for your business and happy to help any time

Ceiling recessed lighting pot installation in condo unit

The work involved replacing incandescent pot lights with new LED lights. The installation was quick and flawless, with high quality components.
Hooman is extremely competent, with amazing attention to detail and a passion for a job well done.
He was very precise in letting me know all the steps, explaining the reasoning behind each one.
I will most certainly ask H Man Electric to perform future electrical work in my home.

Thank you for the kind words ! We are happy we could meet your expectations, we work half to provide best services!

Timothy Flacke in Toronto
Timothy Flacke in Toronto

Pot light installation

This is the second time that I have hired H MAN ELECTRIC in the past 6 months and there is a consistent theme - professional, courteous and on-time (in fact, early!). I've never worked with any contractor who made my life easier.

Thank you for taking your time and writing us this great review!

Chester Wilson in North York
Chester Wilson in North York

Panel upgrade & wiring

I hired H MAN ELECTRIC because of all the great reviews that I saw about the company and I 100% agree with their reviews. They replaced the fuse box, upgrade the wiring and install new swithes in my home. They were exceptional, delightful and a great company to work with. Their professionalism and the way they explain things to us was very open and honest. I would HIGHLY recommend H MAN ELECTRIC to everybody!!

Thank you for the great review and for your business

More about H Man Electric

H MAN ELECTRIC has been in business since 2007 and we have provided over 1000  residential and commercial electrical services all over GTA. No job is too large or too small for the expert electricians at H MAN Electrical. For a free estimate for your electrical work.
***
Our goal is to provide top-quality electrical services that give the customer the confidence and satisfaction they deserve!
***
At H man Electric we provide many different types of services for
Residential, Commercial & Industrial customers all over the GTA. This includes: