Awnings And More Inc.

Awnings & Canopies
Calgary AB T2P 2V7
Awnings & Canopies
Awnings And More Inc.

Reviews for Awnings And More Inc.

charlotte.carswell
charlotte.carswell

Awning Motor Install

Excellent service from first contact until install date. The installation was quick and they provided a demonstration. Highly recommend Awnings and More Inc. for awning service and repair. Jason was our salesperson and was very professional.

Hi Charlotte, thank you for the kind words and feedback. Much appreciated!

R. in Madden
R. in Madden
1 review Crossfield, AB

Security Shutters

Adam and helper (my apologies, I forgot her name) were outstanding! I would recommend them to anyone (and already have). My security shutters look beautiful as well as giving me peace of mind. They went out of their way to accommodate me and I'm very grateful. I will definitely have them back!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Patio awning

The awning is a nice product and I've received good, polite, professional service thus far. The follow through service was exemplary - on time . I would recommend this company with no hesitation.

Thank you for the recommendation and your kind words!

Lael in Toronto
Lael in Toronto

Great Product and Exceptional Customer Service

I like to support small, local companies and so Awnings and More was a nice find. I appreciated Jason talking me through a number of options and prices, no pressure. The awning I chose looks really nice. George did a great job of the installation and was great to deal with. There were some glitches along the way, but Jason and George were quick to respond and fix them to my satisfaction. I even got a customer appreciation gift! Highly recommend. Great products, customer service and customer support. They weren't satisfied until I was and they will be available if anything goes wrong with the awning.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, we really appreciate it!

Trevor in Calgary
Trevor in Calgary

Exterior Roller Blinds - great product, competitive price, and amazing service.

I'm very pleased with the roller blinds that Awnings and More installed at my house. These guys were extremely professional from my first call to them, through the installation, and subsequent calls they made just to ensure I was happy with everything. Highly recommended!

Thanks Trevor for the great feedback, your new roll shutters look amazing!

Rena Van Dam from Calgary
Rena Van Dam from Calgary

Roll Shutters

In order to protect my screened deck and deck furniture from the elements, I had roll shutters installed on two sides. I love how I can keep them closed for inclement weather and opened for nice weather. This company did a wonderful job of installation. There was a minor problem which they rectified in a timely manner.

Hi Rena, thanks for the great feedback and it was a pleasure working with you on your project!

More about Awnings And More Inc.

Awnings And More is a locally family owned company providing a wide variety of awnings, screens, roll shutters, canopies, and other shading solutions to help keep you cool and provide maximum comfort from your patio or deck. We are an Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and are dedicated ...
Looking for Awnings & Canopies pros in Calgary?