HSE Home Comfort

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Maple  >  HSE Home Comfort

Reviews for HSE Home Comfort

Joanne Royer in North York
Joanne Royer in North York

Furnace Installation with a great rebate program

We were informed that we could update to a better furnace efficiency at no extra cost than what we are presently paying for. We are super happy with this. We would recommend to anyone we know.

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

Domenic D from Brampton
Domenic D from Brampton

Tankless

We never had hot water for 5days and the company we were dealing with came checked and said they need to come back and didn’t bother about the fact that we are without hot water. I found HSE who came within an hour from the time I called and I met Gladson who understood our situation and right away explained the cost of the unit and we were very happy with the price as well as they gave me the financing option which was very very affordable. The most important thing is he arranged the installation almost within an hour I’ve never had this wonderful customer service ever before. In the span of 4hours we started getting hot water and more than that now we have so much of space. Thank you so very much to Gladson and his team they are truly amazing and I will recommend them to every single person I know

Dear Domenic, thank you so much for the amazing and kind words! It's our pleasure to provide our customers with THE best service!

American standard product in Ajax
American standard product in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Owner of NEW equipments (AC, furnace, Air cleaning system (HEPA), Tankless, Humidifier.

Our experience with HSE Home Comfort has been an EXCELLENT one!
From Sales to provisioning team, work and promised things to be done by were delivered all on time. The provisioning team (Manager and technicians) are very polite and respectful. Great team work since they were 4 men working as a team and work was done in one day instead of 2 days. Way to go team!
We really felt confident with them. In results, we are pleased to own their products too "American Standard" and happy customers! Thanks to HSE Home Comfort services!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with HSE! That's what we are here for!

Divina19 in Toronto
Divina19 in Toronto

Great Sale and Service

Recently I was in market for home Furnace, though I had multiple quotes from various vendors, the salesmanship exhibited by this company professional is top notch. I spoke to Gladson in Sales there, who explained their services in detail and he carried the deal through right to the end . One noticeably positive thing about Sale approach is distinctly apart. There is no rush to sell the product, rather they let me think and negotiate and decide what I actually want . We discussed for t three sittings and at last created a Win Win deal, this actually inspired me to buy another product from the company along with my furnace. So,my recommendation to their team is keep doing what you are doing and you
will keep your customers happy.
With Kind Regards
Benedict Noble. GTA

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are always here to help!

Marry in Toronto
Marry in Toronto

Air conditioner

Thank you for repairing my air conditioner. It works perfectly now without any problems. And your blog is very interesting (I've just read some articles). Good job, HSE, well done!

Thank you for your kind words. We are not satisfied until YOU are. Each day we work real hard on how to improve our customer experience. When we read comments like yours, we know we are on the right track. Thank you again!

Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring
Parqueteam Hardwood Flooring

HVAC Service

Was referred to HSE by my brother in law, and im really really happy. Great service and great HVAC equipment!Amazing customer service as well! Thank you very much!

Thank you so much for your business, we are always thankful for referrals

richardg
richardg
1 review Thornhill, ON

Air conditioner

Our air conditioner broke and HSE Home Comfort was there in a flash to diagnose and fix the problem. They were quick efficient and easy to deal with.

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are always here to help!

Steve
Steve

HAVAC Heating

HSE was instrumental in redesigning and implementing a brand new heating and cooling system for our home.
They are highly efficient and professional in their approach from the initial evaluation of the project right through to the after sales service.
I would highly recommend HSE Home Comfort for anyone looking to install or update a new heating and/or cooling system.

Steve G

Steve, thank you for the amazing review, it's our pleasure at HSE to service customers to their satisfaction.

Stewart
Stewart

Air Conditioner

Needed a service for my AC unit, as the house was just not getting cool enough on very hot days. In addition to doing a cleaning and inspection of the whole system, the tech at HSE figured out a way to redistribute air better and adjust the volume of air flow higher when the cooling kicks in. All is better now.

Stewart, thank you for the great feedback, it is our pleasure to provide you with the highest service out there!

More about HSE Home Comfort

HSE has quickly emerged as a leader in quality climate control care for homeowners across the GTA and throughout the 416, 905, 613 and Southwestern and Southeastern Ontario. Whether an emergency situation needing immediate assistance or a planned home renovation, our team of local professionals is capable of handling your heating and cooling needs – whatever they may be!
Our goal is to gain your confidence with our professional, expedient and friendly service so that we keep you as a customer for life!