HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Capital Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for Capital Plumbing And Heating

Jeremy
Jeremy

Plumbing

They were on time, professional and their price was fair. I would recommend their services.

Thank you Jermey for your great review! Feel free to call us for any more of your plumbing needs.

Capital

Laura
Laura

Unclogging Bathroom Sink

They were late arriving but did a great job once they were on-site and even took the extra time to show me how to fix the same issue next time, if it happens again.

Also, they were Toronto Blue Jays fans. :)

Thank you for your honest input! Derek was happy he could use the extra time to fix your plumbing issues and be a guide as well.

Go Jays Go!

Capital

cherelleyoung
cherelleyoung

Laundry room

My front load washer and dryer, the rubber was starting to let off a foul odour. Capital plumbing came to my house and replaced the rubber that was causing the smell and gave me advice on how to keep it clean. They were fast, efficient and informative. I would definitely recommend their services.

Thank you for your review! Feel free to contact us for any other plumbing repairs

KB
KB
1 review Milton, ON

Replaced old Toilet

Thank you for the quick response and explaining my options in replacing my toilet. Great customer service and reasonable price.

Hi Kim! Thank you for the great review. Looking forward to working with you in the future should you need our services. Thank you from The Capital Plumbing & Heating Team.

Liza in Toronto
Liza in Toronto

Leak fixed

I moved into a condo townhouse and found the washer messed up -- the hot and cold water hoses were flipped, so that the washer wasn't receiving the correct input. I looked at a few websites and attempted to switch them myself, but when I turned the knobs to turn the water back on water started leaking out of the handles. I despaired and went onto Homestars asking a plumber to come out and fix the leak I had caused. Someone from Capital Plumbing called me almost immediately, and then talked me through how to fix things by myself (he told me I just needed to let things drain and it would be fine). Very knowledgeable (able to tell what had gone wrong just from my description), and generous! I know who I'm calling next time I need a plumber.

Hi Liza, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to guide you through to fix the problem. Looking forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aundrae and the Capital Plumbing & Heating Team!

airdynamicsolutions
airdynamicsolutions

Plumbing service snake drain

Drain was clogged and backed up and capital plumbing arrived quickly and solve the problem they knew what they were doing

Hi Amir! Thank you for the awesome review. Glad we were able to meet your needs on this emergency basis.

Danielle C.
Danielle C.
1 review Pickering, ON

Plumbing service

We were in dire need of plumbing services. Capital Plumbing and Heating exceeded our expectations. We were in an emergency situation and they came extremely quickly, fixed our issue quickly and beyond effectively. They were very professional in their demeanour, expertise and quality of work they offered. This is the second time we have used their services for different jobs and, once again, they have not disappointed. We will not call anyone else! They are amazing!

Hi Danielle, thank you for the great review and continued loyalty. Glad to hear you were very happy with Aundrae's work. We are always a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Aundrae and the Capital Plumbing Team.

More about Capital Plumbing And Heating

Capital Plumbing & Heating was founded by Aundrae Williams in 2012 and the company has continued to expand since it’s beginning *** Capital Plumbing and Heating Toronto is the foremost expert on heating, cooling, residential and commercial plumbing services in Toronto. Capital is the fastest growing plumbing company in Ontario ...