Canada Appliance Repair

Reviews for Canada Appliance Repair

Ina
Ina

Dishwasher Latch Repair

My dishwasher door wouldn’t close so I called for service based on Homestars reviews. Taras was able to come the next day and resolve the problem very quickly. He even showed me how to fix the problem should it happen again. I’m keeping his number for future repairs. I definitely recommend Taras and this company!

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

Same Day Service on Dishwasher

Our dishwasher was suddenly stopping in the middle of the cycle. and When I called this company at 11:30 am, I was asked what time I wanted a person there. He gave me the 2:00 to 4:00 window and Neil showed up at 2:00! He quickly discovered the problem was a block line outside the dishwasher--something I had not thought of checking--but I will in the future though! It seems to be working quite well, and a much cheaper fix that changing the motherboard as I feared.

I find it hard to believe that we can still get same day service at home! Congratulations to Canada Appliance Repair for coming to the rescue a second time.

Thank you,Pat for your kind words. We appreciate you for choosing our dishwasher repair service. Was a pleasure to help you. Have a good day!

Kieran in Bradford
Kieran in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fridge Freezer Temperature - Technician Mutaka Emmanuel

Our fridge freezer unit was not working properly. We called on Friday morning and a technician arrived (Mutaka Emmanuel) a couple of hours later. He was able to diagnose problem and order parts that required replacement. Emmanuel smiled throughout even when he had to drive 45 minutes to get a replacement part and then return. He patiently explained the problem and the solution. Very pleased with service and we have no hesitation in recommending.

Thanks Kieran for choosing our fridge repair service in Toronto. We appreciate your feedback. Wish you a great day!

adam in Toronto
adam in Toronto

Fridge died

Taras was great! Knowledgeable and prompt. He got fight to work and knew his stuff! He had the issue diagnosed and a solution within 20 mins. I would highly recommend this company.

Washing mashine repair

Washing mashine stopped draining and spinning. Appliance Canada asked what the problem was on the phone and came prepared, I.e, had the part that was broken (the pump) and fixed the machine the same day. Took about 40-45 min. Very happy with the service.

Thanks for your feedback. Thank you for choosing our washing machine service. Have a good day

Yuliya
Yuliya

Kitchen Vent Hood Repair

5 stars to Canada Appliance Repair services!
We had a problem with control panel button on Miele kitchen ventilation hood (Miele should be shame by using cheap plastic parts). It was not a major issue but it had to be fixed.
The story was short - we called Canada Appliance Repair at noon time, booked a 4 hours time slot for the same evening and had everything fixed.
The standard process in our case would involved the order a spare part (God only knows how much it would cost), waiting time and another visit of technician. That scenario would cost us more and the process would take much longer.
After the problem was determine, Taras proposed to us a simple "outside of the box" solution, fix the issue and gave us some recommendation on how to use the appliance. He helped us to save the money and time.

I wish it would be more services like this one. Thank you, guys!

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Service

My dishwasher needed servicing as the interior panel clip was detached and loose. It was quickly repaired with no mess. Great customer service. Highly recommended.
Thank you for all your help!

Thank you for choosing Canada Appliance Repair and thanks for taking time for posting review!

Sheila
Sheila

Dishwasher Repair

We needed to replace the water valve in our Bosch Dishwasher. Taras did a great job with the repair, he worked quickly and even realigned our dishwasher so it fit better underneath our counter, flush with our cabinet (it was previously slightly protruding). We also found the price very reasonable.
Thank you Taras!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Instalation of a new dishwasher to replace old one

I needed to install a new dishwasher to replace old one and the new dishwasher coming with different electric connections , I had to order a connection box , I hired Taras from Canada Appliance repair, he was very knowledgeable and skilled and professional and friendly , all the work done perfectly. I strongly recommend him .

Marty
Marty

Fixed my dishwasher

Emmanuel did a great job fixing my dishwasher. He went above and beyond to help fix the baseboard of my kitchen which was poorly installed. Would recommend and hire again

More about Canada Appliance Repair

Canada Appliance Repair is your #1 choice when you are in search of a trustworthy and reliable appliance repair company, Company Name is the right choice.

We have been serving Toronto and the GTA for many years and are experienced in repairing all models and brands of major home appliances.

We provide a quick response and high-quality service and maintenance for home appliances

We provide cost-effective solutions because we know the needs of our customer.

We will not disappoint you when you give us the opportunity to serve you. We have the necessary skills , tools and techniques to complete any task that is given to us.

When you experience problems with any of your major appliances, we can offer you immediate help.

We are factory authorized techs for all major brands. We are committed to assist you with immediate response in restoring your comfort to normal.

Experience a higher level of customer service for yourself. Call us today at (416) 887-5839 to discuss your needs and to schedule a checkup or maintenance service for your appliances.