HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Richmond Hill  >  Greywater Plumbing & Drains

Shower Faucet repair

Greywater Plumbing & Drains
Toronto
M6P 1Z1

Greywater provides excellent and reliable services. My shower was leaking and Brandon was able to identify and fix the problem ASAP!! He knows his work very well and I highly recommend Greywater to anyone with plumbing needs - you cannot go wrong !

Hey Noel,
Thanks for the call and it was our pleasure making you happy, and being able to diagnose your problem, and being able to get it done efficiently,
Thanks for the kind words,

Nanette
Nanette

Sink drain spicket and cap, toilet repair

We had a spicket and cap installed to aide in the drainage of the dishwasher and we had the toilet bowl flow mechanism replaced. This plumber arrived on time, was very tidy in the areas in which he worked and tested each installation thoroughly before leaving. Very professional and capable.

Hey Nanette,
Thanks for the call and I was glad to be able to fix your plumbing issues! 8f you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to call us! and don't forget to refer your family and friends,
Thanks;

M. G.
M. G.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Removed Old Faucet, Reinstalled New Faucet

We had bought a new faucet and had Brandon remove the old one and install the new one. Brandon arrived on time and got the work done efficiently. He even replaced two new supply tubes for free because the old ones were rusty! We would highly recommended Brandon for any plumbing related issues and we would definitely hire Greywater Plumbing & Drains again. Thank you! :)

Hey M.G,

Thanks for the review and thanks for calling greywater plumbing and drains! if you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to call! I hope you enjoy your new faucet

Andrea
Andrea
1 review Udora, ON

Laundry sink install and material consult

Brandon is a true professional and it's obvious that he is very skilled as a plumber! He took the time to sit with me and explain everything that needed fixing and why and then went above and beyond and fixed some other pipes that were installed incorrectly.
I can't say enough good things about my experience with Brandon's company! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Hey Andrea,

Thanks for the nice review it was a pleasure to work with you and I'm more than thrilled that your super happy!
If you need anything, please let us know
Greywater Plumbing & Drains

More about Greywater Plumbing & Drains

Highest level of Customer Service! We specialize in drain clearing, snaking, drain replacement, drain camera inspection in Toronto, in Markham, in Etobicoke, in York Region since 2008 *** We Offer customers the highest in customer service, valuing customer relations over the all mighty dollar! We arrive on time, use drop ...