Todd's Sheds

Orono ON L0B 1M0

Reviews for Todd's Sheds

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Deck/Pergola

Beautiful workmanship!! Todd is very friendly and helpful. You just have to give him and idea of what you need and in no time he has the perfect plan laid out for you to envision. After the job is done he leaves nothing behind but a beautiful deck & pergola. I would absolutely hire Todd and his team to build me any other projects!

Dog House and Deck

Working with Todd's Sheds was an amazing experience. I wanted a Dog Shelter with a run in, shaded roof and gated to keep my puppy safe. I also wanted a deck put in my back yard. Todd was very friendly and helpful. He works with you to make your dreams and visions come true. He was easy to contact and communicate with and I am very happy with the final result. Todd's team was very professional, worked in a timely manner and left no mess behind. I would definitely use Todd's Sheds again and recommend them to everyone.

Happy C.
Happy C.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

No Customer Service, Poor Workmanship

Todd built a shed, fence with gate and a deck for us in late 2015. The following spring, the shed door wouldn't open, the fence gate was warped and wouldn't open properly and the deck boards fell off. I called and emailed Todd's Sheds repeatedly asking for someone to come and look at the problems. No one ever returned my calls or emails. I would not recommend using Todd's Sheds for anything. They do not stand behind their work.

More about Todd's Sheds

Garden Storage Sheds . . . Gardens Supplies * Let Todd's Sheds custom design your next project to suit your backyard needs. Custom builds, Pre-Cut Kits, Garden Accessories, Pool Houses, Decks, Fences, Gazebos, Sheds, Pergolas, Garages and More! If You Can Dream It - We Can Build It!
Looking for Gazebos & Sheds pros in Orono?