Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd.

Formerly Brewer Solutions LTD
Handyman Services
field incomplete BC V3J 2L1
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Coquitlam  >  Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd.

Reviews for Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd.

neno1231
neno1231
1 review Qualicum Beach, BC

Outside fence lattice replacement and small tree removal. Inside door handle replacement, plus sanding and refinishing two door transitions

Amazing patience and attention to detail. Sidney and Honor obviously love the work they do, and it shows. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

thank you for having us. Always a pleasure when the clients is happy with our work. Look forward to seeing you again.
cheers

Administrative D.
Administrative D.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Studio renovation

Highly recommend Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd. Prompt, reliable, go beyond expectations, diligent, problem-solving. I can't say enough. So grateful to have found them. We'll be using them again and again.

thank you for your business, watching your ideas take shape truly was satisfying for us. Cheers

Wildeman32
Wildeman32
1 review Surrey, BC

Subfloor install

Installation of subfloor. Sidney did the work in a prompt manner with attention to detail. He even glued my fireplace brick that came off. Just looking at hiring him again for another job.

you made this job enjoyable, i know its never easy to give up your comforts to get home improvements done. look forward to working with you again. cheers

Jack
Jack
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Sliding kitchen cupboard drawers

Punctual, for starters! Business-like. Efficient, competent, really nice to work with on the job here, clean work, cleaned up at the end of the job. Polite, courteous. Really nice finished product. I’d be happy to recommend them.

I truly love installing a product that works as well as advertised. As you know those can be few and far between. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make life just a little easier and enjoy those new Gliding Shelves. Cheers

V.
V.
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Cupboard addition and drawer inserts

Turned out to be a large and lengthy job and contractor stayed until it was completed. Brought all materials and tools needed. One small thing to be done and he returned promptly the next day to complete it.

thank you for the work it was a pleasure working for you. The pizza was a great bonus as well. cheers

cwhite
cwhite
1 review , NL

Flooring in my kitchen and through out my house , new windows in the bathroom and pourch , great job and great work ! will use them again if and when i can

Siding Flooring and Windows ..great job fast and friendly service ...everything was done as I needed and wanted
as for putting in a cost that is between be and the company and I don't think I need to share that info with anyone ,

it was great working with you. When people love the improvement made to their homes by us, we know we have done our jobs correctly. Cheers

Clayton_smith1
Clayton_smith1
1 review Smoky Lake, AB

Bathroom renovation, chimney repair, retainer wall

Holds the highest standard in professionalism, explained absolutely everything that was done down to the fine details. His quote was what I expected, the workmanship and quality was outstanding.I will never hire another contractor ever! He is now my main go to guy and if he can't fit me in his schedule I'm certainly glad to wait

Thank you Mr. Smith we look forward to working with you again...Cheers

More about Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd.

Welcome to Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd. We've been in the renovation and handyman business for the better part of 20 years, following my dad around and learning from him. Since then we've started our own company. Doing everything from big whole home renovations to single room additions, plumbing, drywall, plaster and paint, fencing, decks, landscaping , retaining walls and so much more. It was always ingrained in me to do a quality over quantity project. I've had the pleasure of restoring some of the oldest homes on the east coast. Most built by master carpenters in the 1800s; and now, I'm living on the west coast, and bringing our down home, friendly attitude and service to the wonderful people of British Columbia.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.