Sullivan Handyman And Design Ltd.

Formerly Brewer Solutions LTD
Handyman Services
Sullivan Handyman And Design Ltd.

Reviews for Sullivan Handyman And Design Ltd.

Francis
Francis
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Bathroom renovation and interior painting

This is my second time I hired Sullivan Handyman. Sidney and Honor helped me to do major renovations to my new house. My ensuite bathroom didn't have a door. They helped me install a door to separate the ensuite bathroom from my master bedroom. They did a great job. They also painted my dinning room, living room, kitchen and hallways. The paint job looks fantastic. Sidney is very knowledgeable and is able to solve all kinds of problems. Before finishing the project, Sidney in just 10 minutes helped us to solve and fix an 18-year old plumbing problem left by the previous owner. I will recommend Sullivan to my friends and family.

you have a beautiful home. it was definitely a pleasure to work with you on this project. The colors you picked were just right for the layout. cheers and good luck in you home.

cngegg
cngegg
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovation plus interior painting of the entire house.

Sidney and his team did a major renovation of my parents’ new house. The bathrooms were completely renovated to make them safer for my elderly parents. Kitchen cabinets were refaced and the entire house was repainted. The house has a new look. Service was professional and punctual. Great to have them. I will definitely use them again for my own home renovation.

This was a great project. Definitely a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for using our company.

Bay
Bay
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Sidney &his team did a bathroom renovation in my older condo.Sidney is thorough and has high safety standards.My bathroom looks great but I also know the parts that are not seen have been attended to properly.
He also installed new door frames and did many other smaller jobs.
He answered all my questions and kept me informed.
Sidney rose to meet the many challenges of an older building.

challenging but fun job. it was a pleasure to work with you on this project. love the new look. thank you for using Sullivan Handyman and enjoy your new space.

M M.
M M.
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Residing my house with Hardy Biard

It was a pleasure having Sidney in charge of the job! Not only is he knowledgeable but he is patient, kind and able to pass on his knowledge to the crew and to explain things to his client! He and Honor work well together and I know they will make a success of this business. It is nice to see them mentoring Tyler. I love my house, and I have had many compliments on the look and how the crew worked on a daily basis. Thank you for a job well done! And for taking care of all the extras I requested!

Thank you for your kind words. It was amazing to see the transformation your home had undergone. you made this job a breeze with your hospitality and looking forward to working with you again. cheers

dean
dean
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Removed old Vinyl and re-sided house with Hardy board.

Sidney and his small crew removed all old ugly vinyl siding, cardboard insulation and placed new Tyvek membrane, new Hardy boards and trim to my 50's era house. I was extremely happy with the quality of work in the end. Sidney was very hard working, great to deal with and very knowledgeable. I will recommend them to family and friends!
Dean

this was a very challenging job. pulled together nicely in the end. Thank you for the opportunity and looking forward to working with you again in the future. cheers

Hans in Toronto
Hans in Toronto

Siding replacement

Removal of old siding and window trim. Replace with prepainted hardie boards silicone caulking and touch up paint

challenging job ,but super fun to work with you. gorgeous home you have cheers

Tim from Port Coquitlam
Tim from Port Coquitlam
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garden shed replacement

Sidney came out and demolished my rotting wooden shed, built a new foundation, and erected the replacement composite shed. He worked quickly and effectively, and responded to me messing him around by a last minute spec change with professionalism and cheerfulness! The new shed is solidly put together, and the foundation is so well built if there's ever a tornado coming through, that shed won't be going anywhere. I'll be having Sidney back again for sure.

thank you, for having us. The new shed is definitely an upgrade. good luck and thank you for choosing Sullivan Handyman
cheers

Doug
Doug
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Deck Replacement

Sidney, Honor and Tyler did an excellent job when our deck repair became a deck replacement. They got at the job and got it done, juggling their schedule to accommodate us. Great work and very easy to deal with. Would have them back in a heartbeat.

Thank you for trusting us with your project. You were a pleasure to work with. Hope you enjoy many evenings entertaining on your new deck.
cheers.

scotee13
scotee13

Kitchen pull out drawers

Efficient. Great communication. Confident
Worked as a team. Friendly. Fast. Tidy
Just excellent ! 5 starscalk around !

This was a great install. we had so much fun laughing straight through the job. You were definitely the highlight of our day
cheers

lois
lois
1 review West Vancouver, BC

kitchen renovation

We had melamine boxes with gliders added to existing pantry and cupboards. What a difference! No more hidden food and dishes at the back of the deep cupboards!
Service was professional, punctual and Sydney went "the extra mile" to make sure we were completely happy with our kitchen.

Thank you for having us in your home. I know anytime contractors are in your home can be a stressful situation. This is why we strive to make every job as smooth and worry free as possible. We had a great time doing your installs and look forward to the possibility of future work with you
Cheers,

More about Sullivan Handyman And Design Ltd.

Welcome to Sullivan Handyman and Design Ltd. We've been in the renovation and handyman business for the better part of 20 years, following my dad around and learning from him. Since then we've started our own company. Doing everything from big whole home renovations to single room additions, drywall, plaster and paint, fencing, decks, landscaping, retaining walls, floor installation (subcontracted to certified installers) and so much more. It was always ingrained in me to do a quality over quantity project. I've had the pleasure of restoring some of the oldest homes on the east coast. Most built by master carpenters in the 1800s; and now, I'm living on the west coast, and bringing our down home, friendly attitude and service to the wonderful people of British Columbia.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.