ONEder Woman Renovations

pslykhuis in Mississauga
pslykhuis in Mississauga
1 review Georgetown, ON

Movie Room Wall Repair, Painting and Wallpapering

My walls were in bad shape due to all of the previous owner's wall hangings. The Oneder Woman team did an amazing job repairing the walls before painting and wallpapering them. The work was done on time as promised and was top quality. Their design recommendations for colour and the wallpaper selected was absolutely fantastic and really complemented the theme of my room (sports and movies).

However perhaps the best part was that they reinstalled all of my movie and sports posters without being asked. I walked into the room and it was completely done. There was nothing else for me to do but turn on the tv and enjoy my room.

Thank you so much for the review. We were very excited to work on the movie room. It was a lot of fun and we appreciate the opportunity you gave us to do it.

Joy S. from Georgetown
Joy S. from Georgetown
10 reviews Georgetown, ON

House renovation

I hired Oneder Woman to complete a lot of interior work in my house. Painting and wallpapering, tiling, removal of a doorway, repairs of many of the walls and ceilings, furniture painting,... no matter what came up, they were ready and willing to deal with it. All the work was done so professionally, quickly and cleanly. The end results are beautiful and perfect, all the walls and ceilings completely redone, since the drywall (and, in one case, painted over wood panelling) was in terrible shape, and required a lot of detailed work to bring to a state where painting or papering could even begin. They were also hugely helpful with making decorating decisions and suggestions, supplying wallpaper samples, paint chips, etc.

Possibly the best part of hiring Oneder Woman, as a woman myself, is the refreshing lack of patronizing I have experienced with most other tradesmen. They treated me and my home with only total respect, and were an absolute delight to have around. (Anyone who's dealt with as many tradespeople as I have can understand how really important this factor is.) I would recommend without reservation this company for any renovation work!

Thank you for taking the time to write out a beautiful review. We really enjoyed working with you on making your home just the way you want it.

More about ONEder Woman Renovations

We are a Calgary-based, women-run renovations company that prioritizes respect for clients and equality for workers.

Our mission is to renovate homes and demolish boundaries.

**********

We offer the following services:

-interior/exterior residential painting
-wallpaper application and removal
-trim and pre-hung door installation
-tiling and flooring
-drywall and framing

**********

Contact us for a free quote and "Experience the work-woman-ship difference!"