ONEder Woman Renovations

Reviews for ONEder Woman Renovations

Stewart
Stewart

HVAC Framing

The work was done on time, on budget and with a high degree of skill. They communicated regularly and thoroughly for the entire project. I would not hesitate to invite them back to our home for another job.

Thank you so much for the review. You were both great to work with!

HomeStars User
HomeStars User

Incredible Basement Renovation

Oneder woman came into our home to finish our basement. They put in a bathroom and created rooms where none existed. (They framed, dry walled and finished all the walls. They built a walk in shower, tiled our new bathroom. They also dealt with plumbers and electricians making everything less stressful for us). They turned our open, empty, cold space into a warm, welcoming and comfy living space for us to enjoy.
They were so friendly, professional and efficient. They were super helpful when it came to design choices (from the layout to the paint colours). I would highly recommend Oneder Woman for all of your renovations needs!

Thank you!

PMann427
PMann427

Great Job!

Hired 1der Woman Renovations to install a kitchen backsplash, they did a great job, they were quick and did an amazing job! Would definitely recommend this company. I know for anything else will be looking at these folks to do the work as they are very reasonable.

Thank you so much for review!

Renomendation in Calgary
Renomendation in Calgary

Century Bathroom Reno

My bathroom was looking a little worn and was in need of some upkeep, so I called ONEder Woman on the recommendations of a friend.
After having it futted, I now have more room with a much better use of the space, and it seems much cleaner and lively, while staying true to an older home. If you choose them, you're in good and capable hands.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us!

Jhuval in Calgary
Jhuval in Calgary

Kitchen and Laundry room renovation

Alaine and her team did a very good job in renovation of our 1 bedroom condo in particular the kitchen, laundry room and bathroom. They did an awesome job in drywall, painting and tiling works. I highly recommend ONEder Woman to anyone looking for small or medium size residential and commercial renovation. TCQ

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We're so glad you are happy with our work!

gwencolt83
gwencolt83

Painting of a condo

I own a condo and it was in need of an update with painting. They painted the ceilings, trim, walls. They took extreme care and they did an awesome job.

Thank you so much for the great review!

Ted  from Hockey Maids
Ted from Hockey Maids

Turned 5 offices into 8 offices.

Complete work with new wall, wall insulation and dry wall with metal stud, new door, vinyl flooring, painting and electrical.
I'm very happy with Alaine's work and her crew.
I highly recommend her Reno work to anyone looking for renovation.

Thank you for the review! It was great working with you!

jevans
jevans
1 review Guelph, ON

A bunch of painting and internal repair work to my mother’s home. Renovated he upstairs bathroom and and the basement with a new shower and renovated the bathroom. Shortened Kitchener cabinets so the fridge would fit.

Alaina and Emma and team did a fabulous job with the renovations at my elderly Mother’s house. They were great to work with and dealt with modifications and unforeseen problems in a professional and straight forward manner. Could not say enough about the overall experience. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad you and your mom are happy with the results. We definitely had fun doing the work! :)

Julie
Julie
2 reviews Guelph, ON

painting & repairs

I had called Oneder Woman to do a last minute paint job for my daughter's bedroom and living area at her new place of residence in Guelph prior to school starting. They responded in a timely manner
and even though they were incredibly busy, they accommodated our project knowing that we were in a bit of a panic. They worked late into the evening to have it completed in time before my daughter had to move in. Alaine and Emma were fabulous. They also did a few extra repairs that were necessary. I have delt with several contractors in the past and this was definitely one of the best experiences that I have come across. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation. Thank you Alaine & Emma.

Thank you so much, Julie! We really appreciate you taking the time to share this review. It was a pleasure working with you! :)
-Alaine and Emma

pslykhuis in Mississauga
pslykhuis in Mississauga
1 review Georgetown, ON

Movie Room Wall Repair, Painting and Wallpapering

My walls were in bad shape due to all of the previous owner's wall hangings. The Oneder Woman team did an amazing job repairing the walls before painting and wallpapering them. The work was done on time as promised and was top quality. Their design recommendations for colour and the wallpaper selected was absolutely fantastic and really complemented the theme of my room (sports and movies).

However perhaps the best part was that they reinstalled all of my movie and sports posters without being asked. I walked into the room and it was completely done. There was nothing else for me to do but turn on the tv and enjoy my room.

Thank you so much for the review. We were very excited to work on the movie room. It was a lot of fun and we appreciate the opportunity you gave us to do it.

More about ONEder Woman Renovations

We are a Calgary-based, women-run renovations company that prioritizes respect for clients and equality for workers.

Our mission is to renovate homes and demolish boundaries.

**********

We offer the following services:

-interior/exterior residential painting
-wallpaper application and removal
-trim and pre-hung door installation
-tiling and flooring
-drywall and framing

**********

Contact us for a free quote and "Experience the work-woman-ship difference!"