ONEder Woman Renovations

ONEder Woman Renovations

Reviews for ONEder Woman Renovations

Ted  from Hockey Maids
Ted from Hockey Maids

Turned 5 offices into 8 offices.

Complete work with new wall, wall insulation and dry wall with metal stud, new door, vinyl flooring, painting and electrical.
I'm very happy with Alaine's work and her crew.
I highly recommend her Reno work to anyone looking for renovation.

Thank you for the review! It was great working with you!

jevans
jevans
1 review Guelph, ON

A bunch of painting and internal repair work to my mother’s home. Renovated he upstairs bathroom and and the basement with a new shower and renovated the bathroom. Shortened Kitchener cabinets so the fridge would fit.

Alaina and Emma and team did a fabulous job with the renovations at my elderly Mother’s house. They were great to work with and dealt with modifications and unforeseen problems in a professional and straight forward manner. Could not say enough about the overall experience. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad you and your mom are happy with the results. We definitely had fun doing the work! :)

Julie from Mississauga
Julie from Mississauga
1 review Guelph, ON

painting & repairs

I had called Oneder Woman to do a last minute paint job for my daughter's bedroom and living area at her new place of residence in Guelph prior to school starting. They responded in a timely manner
and even though they were incredibly busy, they accommodated our project knowing that we were in a bit of a panic. They worked late into the evening to have it completed in time before my daughter had to move in. Alaine and Emma were fabulous. They also did a few extra repairs that were necessary. I have delt with several contractors in the past and this was definitely one of the best experiences that I have come across. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation. Thank you Alaine & Emma.

Thank you so much, Julie! We really appreciate you taking the time to share this review. It was a pleasure working with you! :)
-Alaine and Emma

pslykhuis in Mississauga
pslykhuis in Mississauga
1 review Georgetown, ON

Movie Room Wall Repair, Painting and Wallpapering

My walls were in bad shape due to all of the previous owner's wall hangings. The Oneder Woman team did an amazing job repairing the walls before painting and wallpapering them. The work was done on time as promised and was top quality. Their design recommendations for colour and the wallpaper selected was absolutely fantastic and really complemented the theme of my room (sports and movies).

However perhaps the best part was that they reinstalled all of my movie and sports posters without being asked. I walked into the room and it was completely done. There was nothing else for me to do but turn on the tv and enjoy my room.

Thank you so much for the review. We were very excited to work on the movie room. It was a lot of fun and we appreciate the opportunity you gave us to do it.

Joy S. from Georgetown
Joy S. from Georgetown
10 reviews Georgetown, ON

House renovation

I hired Oneder Woman to complete a lot of interior work in my house. Painting and wallpapering, tiling, removal of a doorway, repairs of many of the walls and ceilings, furniture painting,... no matter what came up, they were ready and willing to deal with it. All the work was done so professionally, quickly and cleanly. The end results are beautiful and perfect, all the walls and ceilings completely redone, since the drywall (and, in one case, painted over wood panelling) was in terrible shape, and required a lot of detailed work to bring to a state where painting or papering could even begin. They were also hugely helpful with making decorating decisions and suggestions, supplying wallpaper samples, paint chips, etc.

Possibly the best part of hiring Oneder Woman, as a woman myself, is the refreshing lack of patronizing I have experienced with most other tradesmen. They treated me and my home with only total respect, and were an absolute delight to have around. (Anyone who's dealt with as many tradespeople as I have can understand how really important this factor is.) I would recommend without reservation this company for any renovation work!

Thank you for taking the time to write out a beautiful review. We really enjoyed working with you on making your home just the way you want it.

More about ONEder Woman Renovations

We are a Calgary-based, women-run renovations company that prioritizes respect for clients and equality for workers.

Our mission is to renovate homes and demolish boundaries.

**********

We offer the following services:

-interior/exterior residential painting
-wallpaper application and removal
-trim and pre-hung door installation
-tiling and flooring
-drywall and framing

**********

Contact us for a free quote and "Experience the work-woman-ship difference!"