Shack Shine House Detailing Service

Wayne green in Ajax
Wayne green in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Gutter cleaning

Came in spent 15mins when i was away from work wanted the dirt removed from the install of new roofing. Just 1/8 cm deep maybe no leafs etc. When i found out spent 15mins i looked at closets gutter easy access this is what i see and gods know what the ones i got to get on the roof look like

Hi Wayne, thank you for taking the time to leave your review of Shack Shine Durham. As this is the page for the York Region franchise location, which is separately owned and operated, I am unable to respond on their behalf. Please feel free to reach out to info@shackshine.com and an agent will be able to put you in contact with the franchise owner for Durham region. Thank you.

Andrea Balsara from Bowmanville
Andrea Balsara from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Cleaning

Brian and his crew were efficient, courteous, and incredibly hard-working. Our house is an old Victorian, with huge windows—not an easy house to clean—and Shack Shine went above and beyond; cleaning off old paint, being careful with the old windows, getting them as clean as I’ve ever seen them. We have already booked them for next year’s window cleaning! I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Andrea! We are so glad you had such a great Shack Shine experience. Have a wonderful day!

The Shack Shine Team

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
11 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows and gutters cleaned

We contracted Shack Shine to clean our windows and outside of gutters as well as cleaning out the mess within the gutters in a number of spots.
Brian gave us a very reasonable quote for this.
The team showed up right on time ,were very friendly and did a meticulous job.
We would not hesitate in the least to refer Brian and his team>
Great Job Guys!

Rod & Sharon

Alexandra in Bowmanville
Alexandra in Bowmanville
1 review Pickering, ON

Professional, Polite, Respectful Windows Cleaning

The Shack Shine Team was amazing. They arrived on time, introduced themselves in a very polite manner and got right to work. They treated my home with respect; putting down tarps so as not to damage the carpet. The supervisor came by to see how the team was doing and rolled up his sleeves and went to work with his men. They worked hard and stayed until the job was done to my satisfaction. My windows sparkled when they were done and I’m a fussy customer. Brian and his team did a lot of extras such as wiping all the frames, cleaning the front door, and cleaning the garage door. It’s so nice to see a team that works so well together while being respectful to each other and to our house and us while at the same time being cheery about their work. They seemed to enjoy what they did and working with people. I highly recommend them to anyone. Prices are very reasonable. - Alexandra A., Pickering, ON

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Gutter Cleaning Inside & Out

Have never used Shack Shine before but my neighbor just had them in to clean out his gutters and he was very happy with them. So I decided to book them in to clean out our gutters as well as scrub the outside of them as they were stained.

I was very impressed with not only the professionalism but the quality of the equipment they brought with them. They showed before and after pictures of the inside of the gutters. I couldn't believe what had accumulated over the years.

Great professional service at an honest price. I will get them back in for next spring to clean our exterior windows.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Gutter cleaning & window washing

Professional.
Honest.
Friendly.
Efficient.
Meticulously clean.
Fair prices.
Getting the annual plan. Brian and his team are hard working, and take their job seriously.
Would highly recommend Shack Shine Durham team!

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review! We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again for choosing Shack Shine for your house detailing needs!
The Shack Shine Team

Karen from WhitbyShores, Whitby
Karen from WhitbyShores, Whitby

Cleaning of Siding, Gutters and Exterior Windows

Shack Shine did a great job on our house and gutters. With the amount of construction in the area combined with living close to the lake, the siding on our house was looking grimy and dull. Shack Shine did a fantastic job scrubbing the siding and gutters clean without the use of a potentially damaging power-washer! Taking a short break to allow another company to spray the house for spiders, Brian returned to clean all the exterior windows. Awesome job. Very diligent and thorough work; definitely goes the extra mile to ensure good customer service. Highly recommended.