MDI Landscapes

MDI Landscapes
647-980-8091
Toronto
M6S 5B5

I had Dan out to do some landscaping for me as well as a sidewalk and path to my garden done in interlocking brick. He did an excellent job. He gave me a lot of ideas and suggestions, which no one else offered, and I am so pleased with the job. He was neat and cleaned up everything after he was done. I am very pleased.

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Nariman in Toronto
Nariman in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front landscaping and deck

We hired MDI landscapes for front landscaping and deck project. I have to say I am quite impressed, dan took care of every detail and made sure the job was done perfect and completed on time. Price was competitive and service and quality of workmanship are excellent. I truly recommend MDI and plan to hire them in the future. thank you dan for everything.

Nariman

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Sprinkler System Installation

I hired Dan to design and install a new sprinkler system for me. Dan is very easy to talk to and he pays attention to detail. He took the time to teach me how to use my sprinkler system and did an fantastic job! I am very pleased with the work he has done for me and I definitely recommend MDI Landscapes..

Hi Christina,

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?