MDI Landscapes Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M6S 5B5

Reviews for MDI Landscapes Inc.

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

inground sprinkler system

They recently helped me with the design and installation of a new sprinkler system for my front and back yard. Both Maral and Dan communicated effectively through out the process and addressed any concerns I had. Overall, I am happy with the service.

Thanks for the wonderful review Elaine. I hope you enjoy your new sprinkler system!

Donna Colley in Vaughan
Donna Colley in Vaughan

Deck

This is a long over due review. Mdi built my deck more than 5 years ago and I cannot be happier about their work. Everyone was knowledgeable, professional, and very fast.

Thanks again,
the Colley family.

Thank you so much for your review Donna, we strive to the best job for every customer!

Nikki in Toronto
Nikki in Toronto

Driveway interlocking

We previously had asphalt and wanted to replace it with interlock instead. Mdi did a fantastic job on our driveway. They were very attentive to our concerns and needs and ensured that as work progressed it was to our satisfaction.

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Nikki!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Homeowners beware

We hired Dan to lay a concrete walkway including the curb & front of garage on April 21, 2018. The work was completed in August 2018. This was after continued promises to show and he didn't. When work was finally complete after ripping out the first concrete that was laid, Dan left the ripped out concrete & mess on the curb in front of our house. We received fines from the city & a clean up fee which we subtracted on the remaining balance. We were very dissatisfied with the end result. I could write an essay on the issues we had with Dan but I will allow the photos to speak for themselves

Dear Private User,

We are sincerely sorry for the unsatisfactory service you experienced with us however, this company is now under new management. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your frustrations with us - we will use your feed back to provide better service in the future.

Interlocking Brick and Landscaping

I had Dan out to do some landscaping for me as well as a sidewalk and path to my garden done in interlocking brick. He did an excellent job. He gave me a lot of ideas and suggestions, which no one else offered, and I am so pleased with the job. He was neat and cleaned up everything after he was done. I am very pleased.

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Nariman in Toronto
Nariman in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front landscaping and deck

We hired MDI landscapes for front landscaping and deck project. I have to say I am quite impressed, dan took care of every detail and made sure the job was done perfect and completed on time. Price was competitive and service and quality of workmanship are excellent. I truly recommend MDI and plan to hire them in the future. thank you dan for everything.

Nariman

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you!

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Sprinkler System Installation

I hired Dan to design and install a new sprinkler system for me. Dan is very easy to talk to and he pays attention to detail. He took the time to teach me how to use my sprinkler system and did an fantastic job! I am very pleased with the work he has done for me and I definitely recommend MDI Landscapes..

Hi Christina,

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?