Adams Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Adams Heating And Cooling

Kerry in Calgary
Kerry in Calgary

Great Friendly Service at a Reasonable Cost

My furnace stopped working in the middle of the night so the following day I called several businesses to get my furnace repaired. All of the companies I called required that I set up an appointment for later in the week. When I called Adam's Heating & Cooling, I talked with Sully Duska who arrived at my house within a few hours. Because the weather was very cool, Sully understood the importance of a good working furnace to his clients. Once here, Sully found the problem with my furnace immediately and had it fixed in a very short time. I would encourage anyone to make Adam's Heating & Cooling their first call. Great Service

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Furnace break down

Not often do you see such technical expertise combined with superior customer service! I called Sully from a referral in the business who was much too busy to come out on the first cold day in Calgary. Suffice it to say that I hit the jackpot. After working 16 hours straight, Sully arrived at my house early Saturday morning to quickly and effectively diagnose and fix the heating problem. The commitment to his trade and very reasonable pricing is unheard of. Sully will be arranging my furnace tune up next week as well. Can’t recommend him highly enough!

Air conditioner  in Calgary
Air conditioner in Calgary

Air conditioning instillation

Adams heating and cooling did an excellent job explaining my options sizing for my home.They showed up when they said they would preformed quality workmanship and the best pricing.The fellows stayed till they had completed the install properly and we and them self’s were satisfied.PS they left our home cleaner than it was when they started

siobhan123 in Calgary
siobhan123 in Calgary

Furnace replaced

We are very happy with the work that Sully and his crew did. They are very professional and down to earth. I would not hesitate to call them for any other work.

Karen and Scott Waram

Teri in Calgary
Teri in Calgary

Furnace issue no heat/flame sensor failure

Sully is hands down a professional in all sense of the word. His background is in commercial as well as residential. He is committed to doing the job right and also committed to all the necessary regulations required for safety.
He pointed out an old job that was done whereby my former humidifier water tube was as safety hazard to the furnace's 25 volt electrical point. Ya that's the kind of guy I want working on my home one that thinks to look at hazards that could cause big problems.
Ask away your questions, he's going to tell you the straight goods and another thing, a furnace is just like your car... if its 20+ years old its not going to keep running along with all the moving parts on just oil changes and the same tires you had when you bought the car. Same with your furnace you need regular maintenance not just filter changes.
I would recommend him on any residential project and for his depth of knowledge a commercial one as well. This guy is passionate about doing a good job well.

JudyC in Calgary
JudyC in Calgary

2 Minor plumbing replacment

replaced my faucet painlessly, also helped me with an unexpected bathroom repair that was not the original call. Didn't hesitate when I asked. The entire experiences was hassle free and the breakdown of pricing was very clear.

Private User reviews , ON

AC Repair

Wow - I am a very happy customer. Sully is professional, knowledgeable and down to earth. Fixed the unit in a matter of minutes. Picked his brain on many other jobs I am contemplating of doing soon. Will tell you exactly what his opinion is that you need without trying to up-sell or get additional business. I am looking for costly furnace replacement in the near future and will not hesitate to call him to do this work.

thank you for the review at adams heating and cooling
we strive to give to the best possible service to our clients at a fair price .

Huntsman5821 in Calgary
Huntsman5821 in Calgary

Service Air conditioner install

Came out and did great job, price was better than most I searched for. I'm very happy with the install and i would highly recommend these guys for air conditioning install.

happy to have provided service to you and your family

Kassandra1 in Calgary
Kassandra1 in Calgary

Air conditioning install

Professional service, Great price and the unit looks like a part of the home! very clean install.
Sully was very knowledgeable and professional. Made the experience very easy and comfortable.

thank you for the kind words it was a plusure serving you and your family we look forward to doing business with you again in the future

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Calgary?