S Alves Electric

Reviews for S Alves Electric

Emilia in Toronto
Emilia in Toronto

Bassment renovations

He was very professional I asked for a quote Friday and the following day he was there doing the work I couldn't of asked for better I had no issues with him or his work I recommend him to anyone and everyone thanks a lot home stars very happy costumer :)

I appreciate the review and hearing that everything went well I would do work for you again that's for sure thanks a lot

fernandes in Toronto
fernandes in Toronto

full house rennovation

I payed more for the fixutres then the actual work I couldn't have asked for a better professional he was always there on time and helped me to save more money by not having to put extra lighting. I recommend this professional license worker to any buddy and perfect job thanks a lot S.A Electric.

im very happy having to deal with a costumer like you very easy going and straight forward with what you wanted thanks a lot I would do work for you again thanks

More about S Alves Electric

Choosing the right contractor is similar to choosing a dentist, doctor, or any specialized profession - make a mistake in your choice and it may cost you dearly. There are a number of ways to qualify a contractor and make sure you have the right professional for the right job. ...