D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Reviews for D Mac Plumbing&Drains

sophia  in North york
sophia in North york

Prompt, Efficient, Honest Service

Donovan came to our house yesterday to fix our water tank, which was producing luke warm water. While he was here, he also kindly repaired a clogged sink with very little extra charge. I was very impressed by Donovan's honest and patient approach. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully and repaired the two issues quickly and carefully. I would not hesitate to use him again and to recommend his services to friends and family. Thank you, Donovan!

Thanks Sophia, it was my pleasure.

Barry
Barry

Repair pipe burst

Donavan came to repair a frozen pipe that had burst. He was very quick to respond to my call. He kept me updated throughout the day as to when he could get there. He managed to squeeze me in later in the day which was very appreciated because we were without water in our house. He kept me informed throughout the process and let me know what my options were. The job was completed in a timely manner. Donavan was very professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to call him back if the need arises again.
Thanks, Donavan!

Thanks Barry! It was enjoyed working with you.

sam king west
sam king west

Plumbing services

Very satisfied with the services. Highly recommend. DONAVAN was able to make himself available on off times and followed after the job to ensure the leak was fixed and he did the job properly. Thank you so much for your attentiveness.

Thank you Sam!! It was a pleasure to serve you.

nanci3
nanci3

Pluming

Donavan was excellent. He fixed my kitchen sink and my shower and I can’t be happier with the results. He was so fast and professional! I’m so happy I found him

Thank you Nanci! It was my pleasure!

Sadiq in Toronto
Sadiq in Toronto

Faucets and faucets valves

Donovan installed 2 bathroom faucets that I bought and installed 4 faucet valves that he brought. 2 of the faucets valves were to be replaced in tight space and Donovan was able to manage that.

His work comes with a warranty and his charges are reasonable. There was a minor issue and he came to inspect that.

I will certainly consider him for future work and will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Thanks Sadiq!! I appreciate the review. It was my pleasure.

Jason
Jason

Saved the day

Donovan is reliable, hard working, and committed to customer satisfaction. I hired a renovation company to redo my entire condo, and they left me with nothing but messes including leaks, an unattended water hammer issue in the shower, and unfinished plumbing in my kitchen. Donovan swept in and effectively addressed all of the above, and I am forever grateful.

I would recommend Donovan, without question, and will continue to contact him for any of my plumbing needs.

Thanks for the review Jason, it was a pleasure serving you guys.

Merita
Merita

Broken kitchen faucet

Donovan was very prompt in responding to my service request and provided a very fair price to replace my father in law’s faucet and install shut off valves. He even went out of his way to go and exchange the new faucet we had bought for install because it did not fit the sink, and came back to the house to reinstall. This was very considerate of him to do for an elderly home owner. We will not hesitate to refer D-Mac to our friends and family. Thank you Donovan!
UPDATE 11/27/2018: we’ve used D-Mac 2 more times since this last review and we’ve been very pleased each time. D-Mac will be our go to for all our plumbing needs. Don’t hesitate to hire, they won’t disappoint!

Thanks for the review Merita, I greatly appreciate it.

Hayley
Hayley

Fixed toilets

Our toilet overflowed on a Saturday morning and Donovan was there in the afternoon to replace the flap that was the issue. He also checked the rest of our toilets and found an issue with two of them which was promptly fixed. He is quick and courteous. We will definitely use him for all our plumbing needs.

Thank you Hayley, glad I could help.

Kevin
Kevin

Replace sink and faucet installation.

I was truly blown away by the positive experience and professionalism offered. It was a "worry free" job done very well by Andrew. I particularly loved their flexibility with me as I had, unfortunately, purchased the wrong faucet and they went out of their way to help get things done on time by providing another kitchen faucet they had available. Additionally, the care to test every aspect of the installation was another nice surprise. You can see it's what the leadership and team demands of itself.

I a highly recommend them!

Thanks you for review I will be sure to pass this on to Andrew!

More about D Mac Plumbing&Drains

D-MAC Plumbing is located in the Scarborough area and we service GTA, Durham and Northern Ontario. We specialize in Residential and Commercial plumbing. We do everything from faucet installations to drain cleaning, drain snaking, frozen and burst pipes. D-MAC plumbing is a plumbing company built to provide professional plumbing services to home owners and business owners. D-MAC Plumbing has been operating for the past 5 years, offering customers the best plumbing service available. All plumbing work done by us is guaranteed to be done to perfection.