D Mac Plumbing&Drains

D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Reviews for D Mac Plumbing&Drains

Kevin
Kevin

Replace sink and faucet installation.

I was truly blown away by the positive experience and professionalism offered. It was a "worry free" job done very well by Andrew. I particularly loved their flexibility with me as I had, unfortunately, purchased the wrong faucet and they went out of their way to help get things done on time by providing another kitchen faucet they had available. Additionally, the care to test every aspect of the installation was another nice surprise. You can see it's what the leadership and team demands of itself.

I a highly recommend them!

Thanks you for review I will be sure to pass this on to Andrew!

ALEXANDRA -.
ALEXANDRA -.

replaced toilet

Jonathan the plumber is professional, punctual and very reasonable. He provides efficient and superb customer service.

Thank you Alexandra, it was my pleasure.

Eryn
Eryn

Clear kitchen drain

Donovan was quick, great, and easy to book with! Would definitely love to hire him again!

Thank You Eryn! I really appreciate the review.

tariq
tariq
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Shower repair

We needed the shower faucet and control box replaced, and found a very pleasant, knowledgeable, and efficient gentleman to help us out. Thank you!

Thank you Tariq for your review. It was a
pleasure to be of service to you.

More about D Mac Plumbing&Drains

D-MAC Plumbing is located in the Scarborough area and we service GTA, Durham and Northern Ontario. We specialize in Residential and Commercial plumbing. We do everything from faucet installations to drain cleaning, drain snaking, frozen and burst pipes. D-MAC plumbing is a plumbing company built to provide professional plumbing services to home owners and business owners. D-MAC Plumbing has been operating for the past 5 years, offering customers the best plumbing service available. All plumbing work done by us is guaranteed to be done to perfection.