In Touch Tile

bmsansone
bmsansone
1 review Caledon, ON

Home renovation

My husband and I hired Touch Tile when we renovated our entire main floor and master bathroom. Tony was professional, detail oriented and did a great job. We had no complaints or delays throughout the process. He was there to answer our many questions and put our mind at ease. We have recommended Touch Tile to our family and friends who have had nothing but positive experiences working with them.

Hi Bianca it was such a pleasure doing work for you and your husband. You're beautiful choice of design made me leave the job even more satisfied. Thank you so much for all your recommendations and can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Dina.S.F
Dina.S.F

Basement tiling, bathroom renovation and backsplash

I was very pleased with the work this company did at my house. I wish i met them sooner. They had their hands full with an old house renovation and they did very well! Smooth tiling, quality materials, very trustworthy people; i couldn't have asked for better. I even choose quite intriquate tiles as well and they look great! I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your kind words, us at in touch tiles loved the hospitality you had given us while working inside of your beautiful home. We look forward to working for and with you in the future.

More about In Touch Tile