Devix Kitchens

General Contractors
Toronto ON M4W 1A8

Reviews for Devix Kitchens

Condo kitchen refacing

I contacted Devix kitchens for refacing my parent's condo kitchen. From the very beginning Damon was just a pleasure to work with. He replied quickly to my texts and whatever he promised he delivered. He worked calmly and quietly and this was perfect for my elderly parents. We did only the refacing as my dad would not have been able to take the stress of a total new kitchen. He went out of his way to ensure everything was to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend him. He did a great job!

Thank you Lisa for the great review! It was great working with you on that project.

Devix Kitchen Re-Face in Old Toronto
Devix Kitchen Re-Face in Old Toronto

Custom Kitchen Cabinet reface in old apartment building

Damon agreed to a challenging re-face in an old apartment building with sloping ceilings.
He stretched the old cabinets up to the ceiling and added crown molding to complete the job.
It looks better than expected: it brought us more storage with alot less cleaning to do and great new cabinet doors, expertly installed. Also D. supervised the countertop install, also beautifully done. Plus: He cyber-communicates frequently, does what he says he's going to do, and when he says he's going to do it. Pretty amazing.

Thank you for the review! It was a great project and a great transformation!

Angela
Angela

Kitchen reno

We had our kitchen done by Devix Kitchens, and we couldn’t be happier. Everything was very smooth and of a good quality. Damon spend numerous hours with us explaining different options and designing the space. Everything fit perfectly and was delivered on time.

Thank you Angela for trusting us to build your kitchen! It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Robin G. in Old Toronto
Robin G. in Old Toronto

kitchen cupboard refacing

Damon was a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable, prompt and professional. He made a number of helpful suggestions and the final project looked better than we had anticipated. His workman ship is excellent.

Thank you Robin, for taking your time giving us your review, I'm glad that you were happy with the end results. Please know, we are a phone call away if you need anything.

Jeremy Sanders in Old Toronto
Jeremy Sanders in Old Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Super friendly service - easy to deal with!
We did numerous design changes during our kitchen renovation and Damon was very patient and helpful. The kitchen was installed without any issues and everything looks great!

Thank you Jeremy! It was great working with. Anything you need in the future we are here to support you.

DH in Burlington
DH in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Refinished

We highly recommend Devix Kitchens,

Devon and his team were truly professional. They stayed within our budget, kept with their on time commitments and was completed with exceptional quality.

Thanks Devon

Don

Thanks Don! It was my pleasure working with you!

Joe in Old Toronto
Joe in Old Toronto

Kitchen renovation

I hired this company to renovate my kitchen. They installed new cabinets, countertop, basksplash, new tiles and painted the wall. Everything was completed within 6 days. Friendly and professorial. Will use them again.
Joe.

Thanks Joe, I'm glad you're fully satisfied! Look forward to work with you again!

Alan  in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Kitchen refacing

Our kitchen was a bit old and we decided to renovate it. We ordered new doors and quartz countertop. We glad that we hired that company as everything was done even better than we expected.

Thank you Alan, appreciate your review!

More about Devix Kitchens

Design/build Boutique Cabinet Maker

As a 3rd generation cabinetmaker, my goal is to design, build, and install custom cabinetry of the highest possible quality, with no headaches or drama.
We do top quality workmanship not because someone paid more for a particular job but because that's who we are.
We specialize in High-end custom cabinetry and full kitchen renovations. As well as new Custom Kitchens we also do Cabinet Refacing.
I think that perfectionism and determination usually mean that the work comes out clean and effective, and, as a project manager, I ask my employees and subcontractors to follow a simple rule: everything should be done flawlessly no matter what. Even The back of our cabinets - the part against the wall that no one would see - is just as perfect as the other sides.
If you are looking for a top-notch custom kitchen, you are at the right place. We do it right the first time.