Everwet Sprinklers

nicole
nicole
0 reviews , ON

Repairs to irrigation system

The work was completed as quoted - in a very professional manner. They left everything clean and in working order.

Job well done.

Thanks Nicole I'm very happy you are satisfied and pls feel free to contact me with what ever u need
Thanks again

coolness1964
coolness1964
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sprinkler Installation

Inground spribklers were installed in my front garden and back yard. The owner, Stuart Yack abd his team were prompt, efficient and very professional! We had spoken on the phone to set up the appointment and they showed up on time and very knowledgeable.

I'm thrilled with my sprinkler system and will ensure all my friends will use their services as well!!!

Thanks very much I'm glad u are enjoying your new system please let me know if you need anything I'm always available

kevin h.
kevin h.

Sprinkler system

I would highly recommend everwet sprinklers. Highly knowledgeable staff, excellent service and extremely flexible with their schedule to accommodate my needs.

Thank you kevin we are here to work around your schedule and keep are customers extremely satisfied.
Thanks again

Stan
Stan

In ground sprinkler system.

Great job!! Showed up when they said they would and completed the job in an efficient and timely manner.

Thx guys it was a pleasure working for u hope u enjoy if u need anything let me know