Remove And Restore

Reviews for Remove And Restore

Tish in Hamilton
Tish in Hamilton

Exterior Waterproofing

Rob and his crew were awesome from start to finish! From my initial contact request - Rob came out immediately and was very professional, informative and knowledgeable. He was very flexible in working with my timelines and any questions I had, he would always get back to me. During the days on site, Rob was always there, prompt and his crew cleaned up extremely well (inside and out). I couldn’t be more pleased with his companies work and I’ve already recommended them to my friends and coworkers.

Karl in Burlington
Karl in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Happy and water free customer

We Called R&R to come give us an estimate for water proofing our basement. They were very fast and professional with a response. R&R came in and looked over the job, we talked about 2 options interior and exterior. R&R was very responsive with a quote as we had a deadline to get this done by. R&R was also very fair in the pricing of the job. the guys were very easy to talk to and helped us understand what the scope of work was. I highly recommend Remove and Restore. R&R also knew that we applied for a grant for a sump pump in our area and recommended a pluming company. Great job guys thank you! we are now water free in our basement

John in Dundas
John in Dundas

Foundation Waterproofing

This was the first waterproofing job I was faced with. Rob explained the scope of work and made it clear for me to understand the steps involved with the job. This company is extremely professional, well organized and finished the project on-time. I am a general contractor and I will not hesitate to use this company with my own clients.

Thank you John! We look forward to more projects with you!

Lee in Hamilton
Lee in Hamilton

Waterproofing

Remove and Restore did an outstanding job. They waterproofed the exterior foundation walls and replaced the weeping tile along one side and the back of the house, as requested. Very professional, hard working team and the clean up was superb. Highly recommend this company. Have already inquired about replacing the front entrance stairs.
Thanks Guys!!!

Thankyou very much. It was a pleasure working with you!

Honor in Ancaster
Honor in Ancaster

Foundation Wall Waterproofing

From the promptness in which Rob and his colleague came to initially take a look at our issue, to the time frame scheduled to do the work and throughout the process of getting the rear foundation wall of our home waterproofed and weeping tile replaced, Rob and his team were thoroughly professional. They explained thoroughly what needed to be done and worked hard to complete the work on time and within budget. They even advised on a solution to our neighbor's downspout discharging on our property and remedied the situation to prevent water laying near the foundation wall at the front of our house. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words Honor. It has been great working with you on this waterproofing project. If you have any other water management issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes;

The Remove and Restore team.

Ken Busato in Hamilton
Ken Busato in Hamilton

Great Job on concrete replacement

Rob and his team were professional from beginning to end. Throughout the process, he kept me informed about what they were doing and what they still had to do. Thank you so much for your prompt and excellent service Rob. We may be calling you again in the future!

Thank you for the review Ken. This was a very technical job, and we are grateful for your patience and understanding from start to finish. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Best wishes;

The Remove and Restore team.

Max Karimi in Hamilton
Max Karimi in Hamilton

Friendly and Professional

Rob and his team are so professional and quick . Our leaky basement was repaired and waterproofed in six stright working hours. Price was resoanable and thier service was great.

Thank you for the positive feedback Max! It was our pleasure to work with you on a waterproofing solution for your foundation wall. If you need any other services please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Mike in Brampton
Mike in Brampton

Simple. Fast. Clean.

I had a crack in my basement wall and water was getting in so I called a few different companies to come out and quote and was surprised when I got quotes to dig up around my entire house and wrap the whole thing. I thought it was overkill. Not only that but the wait times to get it done was pretty long.

Luckily I was referred to Rob who quoted out something very reasonable and got the job done in a day. Highly recommend his workmanship and honesty.

Been a few months since and we're all dry!

Thankyou very much mike

More about Remove And Restore

Remove and Restore Inc. is a fully licensed and insured waterproofing business operating in Southern Ontario. Our core mission is to keep water and moisture out of your home. We back that up with a 25 year transferable warranty. With over a decade of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers in Ontario we have become known for our professionalism and honesty. This means recommending the right solution at the right price and we only get paid once, when the job is done.

Our Areas of Expertise Include:

Foundation Repair
Concrete Work
Interlock
Excavation
Demolition Services
Waterline installation
Septic system repair and installation

Call Remove and Restore today for a quote.