Bentmoon Group

Reviews for Bentmoon Group

Marriette in Oakville
Marriette in Oakville

Just wow...

My parents decided they wanted to sell their home and purchase a property to build a new home on, but with the market as it is, they decided to consider other options first. I had heard a bit about Bentmoon and thought to call them and see if they could help us out. I don't generally write reviews, but I needed to take a moment and emphasize how happy my parents and I were with them. Very professional, and knowledgeable. After meeting with them and discussing why my parents wanted to build a new home, we actually decided not to sell, but instead we almost completely revamped the existing home. Bentmoon had us speaking with engineers, designers, inspectors. The home is beautiful and looks straight out of a magazine. Hands down, great company.

Thanks Marriette, being part of the process of creating your dream home was a unique and rewarding experience. Your family were amazing throughout, so much fun to work with and the results are perfect, just right for your family.
All those hours spent poring over the plans paid off!

Tim in Richmond Hill
Tim in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

We recently completed a full house renovation and we can't say enough great things about these guys. We met with a few contractors but Bentmoon was the only company who was honest about actual costs and schedules. They take great pride in their work, easily reachable, and always focused on quality of their work.

Thank you Tim, you were amazing to work with! It was our pleasure making your vision a reality.

Raymond in Cambridge
Raymond in Cambridge

Full Home Renovation

The team led by Mary (design, project management) and Reza (construction and engineering) at Bentmoon was referred to us by friends, and they were responsible for every aspect of our major home renovation project (new kitchen/bathrooms, finished basement, new floors throughout, water pipe replacement, ...), from design and material selection to job completion.

Throughout the renovation process, Mary and Reza were always accessible and always, always returned our calls/emails/text messages promptly, keeping us up-to-date on progress and providing us with a real comfort level. More importantly, they really made it easy for us to understand how things would proceed and assisted us with all the decisions that needed to be made throughout the process. Mary was always spot-on with her design advice, not to mention her strong management which kept the project on track. Reza’s attention to details was simply amazing, and his work ethic and pragmatic approach was truly appreciated. It was obvious that both of them take pride in and care about their work ... THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

In the end, we are very satisfied with their work and love our newly renovated home. We would not hesitate to recommend Mary/Reza and their team at Bentmoon. Great job guys and thank you so much!

Ray

Ray, we thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with such great clients as yourself. Having someone appreciate all of the hard work and effort that we put into each and every one of our projects, makes this job one of the most rewarding. Integrity, quality and trust are some of the values we have built our business upon and thank you for realizing them. We cannot wait to work together again on the next project.

Jake in Toronto
Jake in Toronto

Full Renovation of 2 floors, including Kitchen Cabinets and 3 bathrooms

These guys go all out for you. We had a tight timeline of 7 weeks to accomplish a ton (floors needed carpet removed and hardwood installed, walls needed wallpaper stripped and paint, kitchen cabinets and counter were updated, all elements of 3 bathrooms were overhauled and modernized). They worked day and night for us with no increase in budget or timeline. And they came back for touchups with no harrassment needed. Very prompt service all around.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Jake. It was definitely a pleasure to work with you as well! We are very glad that we could help you in generating your dream vision for your house. We look forward to working with you in future endeavours and appreciate your recommendations to others.

Darrell in Richmond Hill
Darrell in Richmond Hill

Home remodel/ renovation

Excellent service all around.
I contacted few contractors but ultimately decided to go with a construction management company who handled our project from design concept to construction. I would highly recommend Bentmoon Construction.

Darrell

It was a pleasure working with you Darrell. Thanks for choosing BENTMOON!

Bianca S in Richmond Hill
Bianca S in Richmond Hill

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno

I recently purchased a house which needed upgrading to the Kitchen and Bathrooms. Being a first time home owner I was very hesitate about choosing a contractor. After meeting with a couple of other contractors and having no success I came across BENTMOON Group and I am so happy I did! The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and most importantly very honest and fair. The job took a few weeks to complete and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I love my new Kitchen and Bathrooms !!!!

Thank you very much for this amazing review Bianca. It means a lot to the entire team.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Reno and Kitchen Reno

We bought our first home and we needed some major renovations but being a first-timer I was very nervous about who to hire. The staff at Bentmoon were amazing! After our first meeting, they put our minds at ease. Extremely professional and our home looks AMAZING!!! Thank you Bentmoon!

Thanks for your kind review Felicia! It was great working with you.

1 review Milton, ON

Amazing basement Renovation

We had our project done by Bentmoon Group in June 2017. Fast and friendly service at competitive price. The tradesmen, who showed up for the full basement renovation, were fast, efficient and left no mess and the best part was that the project was finished ahead of schedule! They completely gutted basement and replaced it with completely brand new kitchen, vanities, appliances, flooring, and framing to separate my basement into rooms, which in turn granted me more usage out of my house. I had an awesome experience with Bentmoon Group and I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Thanks Ray for your kind review. It was our pleasure working with you and Monica.

More about Bentmoon Group

BENTMOON Group is a Construction Management and General Contracting firm specializing in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial projects throughout the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. BENTMOON Group works only with the highest quality of materials and only produces a quality of work we would expect for ourselves. That means the foundation ...
Looking for Builders pros in Richmond Hill?