JT Contracting

Reviews for JT Contracting

Le
Le

Basement

I was looking to add value to my family home before selling it. We decided to finish the basement. I called JT CONTRACTING and Marcel came by to give me a quote. By the next week, they were already working on my basement! Marcel and his guys are very kind and hard working. You can tell they care about and love what they do. Due to unplanned circumstances, the project took a day or two longer than we thought during the original planning but we never made a strict deadline so it wasn't a problem at all. The guys are very professional and worked around my schedule- sometimes nights and weekends! Upon completion, we were very happy with the results and we will certainly hire JTC for future projects. Highly recommend JTC.

Thank you for the kind words! We loved working with your family. I'm sincerely looking forward to the next projects coming up.

Heather M.
Heather M.

Tile work in front hall / bathroom

Marcel was great- I hired him to install hexagon tile in the front hall and bathroom of my condo. He was very knowledgeable on all aspects to do with renovations/ construction. He was flexible to work around my condo boards requirements in regards to noise and schedule. I will definitely be contacting Marcel for any future work. The finished product looks awesome!

Working with hexagonal tiles was and interesting experience and the outcome is no short of spectacular. Working with you was also a positive experience and i hope to be of further assistance in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
-JT Contracting

Doronto in Toronto
Doronto in Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Paint, flooring and trim

Marcel came highly recommended by a friend who recently did work with him. I just moved into a new house and needed paint and trim througout and laminate installed on the second floor. The catch? I needed it done in less than a week. Marcel and his crew worked day and night - literally, to get the job done and get it done well. Marcel even helped me install a wall mount for my 70 inch tv!!! I've since recommended marcel to my friends and family (mom, brother in laws) and they are over the moon with Marcel's work and fair prices! Will be using him again.

Thank you very much for the great review. Me and my guys are highly driven and motivated by customer satisfaction. We worked day and night to get your home ready for your two daughter, wife and yourself as fast as we could while still keeping our quality at top priority. We hope to work with you in the future and we appreciate the recommendation

More about JT Contracting

Welcome to JT Contracting You want your reno. . . we have the crew, the expertise, the hands-on commitment of the owner and we will work with you to meet your deadline. Big or small we can do it all!