The Brick Park Royal

HomeStars  >  Furniture in West Vancouver  >  The Brick Park Royal

Reviews for The Brick Park Royal

Private User reviews Garden Bay, BC

Great Job

The sales rep for The Brick, named Hila, did a great job guiding us through the purchase experience for our $10,000. bedroom suite selection, including follow-up on shipping and delivery to our remote location. All at a very competitive price. We are very impressed with her caring & professional service & will have no hesitation in using her again for future purchases.

May Penn in Vancouver
May Penn in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

ok service from the brick

The Brick Park Royal
604-921-4600
West Vancouver
BC
V7T 2W5

i really enjoyed the staff and the prices are great its just the delivery staff said they didn't bring things up stairs they left it outside so i had to call movers to have it carried up cost me a little extra i was not expecting to pay but o well i guess :/

Industry in Vancouver
Industry in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Don't believe sales pitch

I bought a bed from the Brick Park Royal including paying for delivery & assembly. The salesman, Hadi reassured me several times that assembly was included and he made the sale based on it. Because I am only 5 ft. 1 in., he recommended excluding the box springs from the purchase, as it would be almost half my height. I received a call the day before, and I asked again about setting it up, and was told drop-off only, but she would ask the salesman to call me. I believe that they feared that the order would be cancelled because “Hadi” immediately called to advise me that he had already spoken to “Steven” who had agreed to the assembly, at additional cost, which he hoped would “only to $90” which I agreed to, in addition to the $2,160 that it had already cost me. The delivery team arrived at 9am and I asked if the employee assembling the bed accompanied them. The men told me that “Steven” would come “after work” and his fee would be “cash-only”, but they were unable to tell me how much I should have on hand. I waited all day, but Steven did not arrive. There was no follow-up, as the case was closed, since I had accepted the delivery. When my son-in-law (visiting from Toronto) assembled the bed he discovered that it included the box spring plus mattress (additional $1,100). He said that it was higher that their bed and he is 6’2”, finding my bed extremely high, and suggesting that I place a stool at the side. It seemed that the commissioned salesman pushed to make a sale, and I should have gone with my gut feeling that he was towing a line. This store is not known for its service and I had been forewarned. I will never set foot I this store again! Buyer beware!