Rommax Canada Doors Inc

Reviews for Rommax Canada Doors Inc

Nikki in Mississauga
Nikki in Mississauga

Front door

We were referred to Roman by a friend that was happy with his work to replace our front door. He was very nice and pleasant to deal with, and did a great job on installation. Our new door has made a huge difference to the inside and outside of our house!

Hello Nikki,
Thank you for your review ,for your supportive and relevant comments. We are happy that we were able to complete your project in a timely manner and to your satisfaction.

Kevin
Kevin

Front door

Amazing passion, quality work, friendly, below budget. Roman came back to finish some caulking and even showed up when my wife had a concern. Amazing company.

Thank you Kevin for a great review.
We are so glad that you are happy with the work we completed and greatly value your recognition and support.
Roman and the ROMMAX Canada Doors Inc Team

Anton in Oakville
Anton in Oakville

Doors and Windows

Roman was fantastic deal with. He came highly recommended and we were are happy that we called him. He is a very kind and patient man willing to do anything to make you happy. After he finished work on my home I had him go over and change my Parents front door. He has also done both my neighbors and another friends home. All with the same professional and kind workmanship. He will continue to get calls from all the people that I refer him to and all the people my friends will refer him to.
It is truly a great experience dealing with Roman and I would highly recommend Roman !!!

Thank you Anton for a great review and kind words.
We are so glad that you are happy with the work we completed and greatly value your recognition, support and recommendations.

Franco M.
Franco M.

installation of front entry doors.

Roman and his team were very professional in their work and handled the work as if it they were doing in their own home. Nothing was rushed. The final product / workmanship looks great and we would recommend Rommax to our friends..

Thank you Franco for your very positive comments and approval of our work.
We truly appreciate your support and recommendation.

FEM
FEM

Main Door & Storm Door Install

Roman & his crew did an amazing job in removing our old doors & installing a new one with the storm door....we loved his work so much we called him again to replace another storm door...very easy to talk to & work with.. & for the price.. Cant beat him!

Thanks Roman
Fem & Coreeena

We truly appreciate your support and recommendation.
Roman and the ROMMAX Canada Doors team.

Romax Renovation
Romax Renovation

Replace windows and doors

The job by Roman was done very professional and smooth. The windows and doors are very nice. We are happy with his job. We recommend his company to other customers.

Thank you Ola. It was a pleasure to work on your house.

serhiy
serhiy

Window caulking

Roman was quick and efficient. Came on time, did what he promised, left premises clean.

Thank you Serhiy.

Bohdan
Bohdan

Patio Door Installation

Was shopping around for a new custom patio doors and one of my friends recommended ROMMAX. Good price, excellent quality - not that easy to find these days. Thank you guys for an excellent work.

Dan

Thank you Bohdan for your review and your business.

simoneshounadias
simoneshounadias
1 review Ajax, ON

Complete home window renovations

Very professional, polite, clean and did an overall amazing job. Very satisfied with the finished result. Have already recommended to many others. You will not be disappointed at all.

Thank you Simone.

Bill M.
Bill M.

Patio doors , front door

Roman was a pleasure to deal with...
He came highly recommended from our friends and we were so happy with his service and quality of work.
After he completed the work on our home I had him go over and change my Parents front entrance door...
My Mom and Dad thought he was great and are so happy with their new front door :)
I would highly recommend Roman !!!

Bill MAkris

Thank you Bill, it was pleasure to work for you and your family.

More about Rommax Canada Doors Inc

OMMAX Canada Doors Inc's success story begins with it's owner's vision of affordable and quality products. Roman started as a windows & doors installer over 15 years ago and always felt the need for a quality doors supplier in GTA area. As a result, ROMMAX Canada Doors Inc was born. ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?