Bathroom Brothers Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
Belle Plaine SK S0G 0G0
Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Brothers Inc.

Reviews for Bathroom Brothers Inc.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Odessa, SK

Basement Bathroom Renovation

I contacted Bathroom Brothers for a qoute for my basement bathroom reno and right away came by to check and give me an estimate accordingly. I am very limited with my budget on my bathroom BUT they make it so I can have a beautiful bathroom within my budget . I am so happy with that they've been so helpful to me in turning my ugly basement bathroom into a gorgeous looking one. I am glad and now i am saving up to have my upstairs bathroom redone . looking forward for that.

Private User reviews Belle Plaine, SK

Bathroom remodeling

Awful work, Roy was gone for most of the job and had his in experienced helper do most of the job. Left the bathroom and house a complete mess and did very amateurish work, save your hard earned money and go with a different company

More about Bathroom Brothers Inc.

bathroom renovations
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Belle Plaine?