HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Milton  >  HTO Plumbers Inc.

Reviews for HTO Plumbers Inc.

Repair Toilet

My toilet was sticking after flushing and the water continued to run. My handyman came twice but was unable to fix it. HTO send Andrew who suggested replacing the tank flushing mechanism. There was a small issue that needed further attention but Andrew returned the same day I called to fix it. Working perfectly now. Recommended. John. Toronto

Always a pleasure for us to hear back from our clients. We appreciate your time to write this and share your experience with fellow users.

Suzy
Suzy

Leaking faucet

Kerem took my call on a Friday afternoon. He was very polite and professional . He arranged for one of his staff to be at my home promptly. The plumber determined the problem quickly and replaced the part promptly. HTO plumbing was very professional and courteous from the initial telephone call to the end of the service appointment. I highly recommend HTO plumbing for all your plumbing needs.

Thank you Suzy for your positive review. No matter the time of the day, HTO Plumbers are always ready to response to any emergency. We believe customer service is just as important as great plumbing ethics.

Denyse in Toronto
Denyse in Toronto

Water Heater replacement

Kerem contacted me very quickly and was very helpful in my emergency to replace a very old electric water heater. His price was within other quotes and had a team sent out within a couple of hours. He maintained contact with me throughout the process. The guys were professional, worked diligently and cleaned up afterwards. I would recommend HTO Plumbers.

Thank you Denyse for choosing us and your delightfully positive review. HTO Plumbers will consistently provide the quality service in every situation. Having no hot water in your home is a true nightmare and we always accommodate the unexpected and quick repairs. We look forward to servicing your home in the future.

Dave
Dave

bathroom and bar installation

I would highly recommend Kerem and his crew. This was my first time using him for this bathroom and I wish I found him earlier so he could have done the plumbing in my whole house. I called him after to do a bar install and again I'm glad I did. First off, he was extremely reliable. He answered his calls immediately, fit me in right away, and came when he said he would. He was very polite and helpful, getting the material I needed with no fuss. He was very neat and knew the plumbing well. My bathroom pipes required an usual type of plumbing and he knew exactly what it needed and did it properly. You will be very glad you went with him. As a builder I have dealt with many plumbers .. some may do great work but not be reliable and there when you need them. Others may be nice guys but not the greatest plumbers. Some may do great work and be there when you need them but they will charge you an arm and a leg. Kerem was the whole package: knowledgeable, reliable, neat and very fairly priced. You will not regret going with him.

It was a pleasure to have met you coincidentally through this website. You and your wife are great and extremely sweet. We at Team HTO look forward to providing your home and your business with the best possible plumbing service. Thank you for taking the time to reflect your thoughts on your experience, it truly means a lot.

Replace laundry leaking valve

I really appreciated the fact that he took the time to speak with me on the phone. From that point on, he directly contacted and arranged with my tenant and completed the job. As the landlord, I could not have asked for a better service.

Thank you Anoush. Glad to hear the service experience provided by our team has been positive for you. We are only here to help and make problems go away for you. Thank you for choosing us.

kitchen drain

We had corroded kitchen drain pipes (tail pieces at the strainers) that finally started leaking. The emergency tape wasn't working any more.
From Homestars, HTO had the best bid of the highest rated firms when I called about, most of whom were asking for $350. A couple of outfits went on about quality of job and materials like strainers to justify their higher price. I had difficulty buying the argument for that much difference.
Kerem sent Mike out here to Scarborough to replace the entire old copper (?) drain underneath the kitchen sinks with plastic. Mike was pleasant, professional, and under the impression that he was magical (well, his plumbing skills). Hey, believe what you want to believe, man. Just deliver the goods. And they did.
- Al

We're delighted to read that you've enjoyed the experience, Al. We believe in being honourable in our trade and providing a fair market price service that is of great quality.

Bonnie
Bonnie

Kitchen Renovation

My existing pipes were running through several cupboards and I needed plumbing for a new dishwasher and faucet. HTO did an excellent job and were very prompt in providing a quote and scheduling the work.

Thank you for your review, Bonnie. HTO makes all jobs a priority at all times. We make sure our clients' needs are met and deliver the best service at the earliest time.

Sachin C.
Sachin C.

Kitchen plumbing, faucets

Very knowledgeable. Knew the issues we were having just by looking at our plumbing system. Good communication. Courteous and clean, respectful to our house and even our 2 year old daughter. Fair price. Would use again.

Sachin, thank you for your positive review. We will continue to provide you and your family with the best plumbing service at every chance we get. Your lovely daughter was great company. Look forward to our lifelong relationship.

Abdul K.
Abdul K.

kitchen sink

This gentleman did àn excellent job in our kitchen sink that was clogged right through... He did excellent work and fee was very reasonable...

Mr.Abdul, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review us. We are glad to provide the remedy for the issue with your kitchen sink. We understand that you have a big family and a working kitchen is crucial. We are consistently providing the best service possible to make sure all your plumbing needs are met.

Leslie & Tito in Mississauga
Leslie & Tito in Mississauga
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Work!!!

We had a few small plumbing issues to be resolved and decided to use HomeStars to find a plumber. It was a great decision! Kerem was great - flexible with his schedule and so accommodating. He did an amazing job everything got resolved very quickly and efficiently. He even found another issue which was unrelated to the work we needed to get done. We were so pleased with everything - we will certainly be using his services again for any other plumbing we need done in our home! We highly recommend him!!! I'd like to give him 11 stars!!!

Leslie, it was a pleasure meeting you and it was even more than pleasure to be able to resolve al the issues you were experiencing with your plumbing fixtures in your home. We are always here to provide the best service for you. Thank you.

More about HTO Plumbers Inc.

At the age of 19 Kerem started plumbing in the city of Toronto. Kerem had a passion for the craft and later turned that passion into a team of like-minded and passionate plumbers. For over a decade, HTO Plumbers has been servicing the GTA and Southern Ontario by working on various residential, commercial and high rise projects.
***
Professional licensed plumbing company offering highest quality of service at an affordable price
***
We have over a decade of servicing residential, commercial and high rise plumbing services