Mohan Home Standards LTD.

Formerly Mohan Home Services
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Mohan Home Standards LTD.

Reviews for Mohan Home Standards LTD.

Install Furnace

I had the furnace installed and I am very happy with the services and I really am glad to have done this with this company. They help you find the right equipment for you, and your budget.

We are glad you had an pleasant experience with us, thank you for choosing Mohan Home Standards LTD.

Instal Electric Optimizer

I am very pleased with the patience and willingness that Mohan exercised in helping us to understand the whole process of the savings installing the Optimizer, over time. Thank you

We are dedicated to making sure our customers understand what they are buying. Thank you for choosing Mohan Home Services as your HVAC provider.

Amazing Job

The sales rep quoted me the best price with a lifetime warranty. I was impressed by the response time - I was able to have the new AC unit with a few days notice. Very Impressive.

We are glad you are enjoying your new furnace and AC. Thanks for choosing Mohan Home Services as you HVAC Technician.

Denise F.
Denise F.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Install Humidifier

They did a very good job installing it and also there customer service was great.... the representatives are very nice and will work with you until you are satisfied

We are glad you liked our service we provided. Thanks for choosing Mohan Home Services.

Rr
Rr
1 review Whitby, ON

Hydro,gas monitor

The work was done promptly enough but I've still waiting to receive all the febates I was promised I keep being given later and later dates

I am sure you will get everything you were promised, you are dealing with Mohan Home Services now. What we promise you will get. Thanks for choosing to do business with Mohan Home Services. I promise you won't regret doing business with us.

Yas in Toronto
Yas in Toronto

A Hidden Gem!

So thankful for this service. Thanks to Mohan and his team, I saved hundreds of dollars on a ridiculously high energy bill! He is readily available to answer your questions, no matter how big or small, and super friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!

We are always here to help, and thank you for choosing Mohan Home Services.

spretty
spretty
1 review Sudbury, ON

Install electric optimiizer

It was good. Still have yet to see savings but he tells me that I should see them soon.

For you will see the saving, and thank you for choosing Mohan Home Services.

Install Furnace

I bought the furnace for mohan home services, they were very helpful and set me up with a good deal. they came to install the next day. i very happy with the service they providing me.

We are glad to help you, if you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call and thank you for choosing Mohan Home Services.

jan g.
jan g.
1 review Oshawa, ON

electrical adjustment and gas furnace protection....

installed mechanical devices to protect from electric spikes and to,later on, lower electrical bill rates.

Thanks Jan G. ,

I hope everything works for you, and thank you for choosing Mohan Home Services.

More about Mohan Home Standards LTD.

Mohan Home Standards LTD is a reputable and professional heating & air conditioning company based in Toronto, Ontario.

You can count on us for fast, reliable and professional heating and cooling repair, installation and service needs for your home or business at affordable prices.
***
Our HVAC technicians have the training, expertise and product knowledge to provide fast, reliable and professional air conditioning and heating services, including air conditioners, air filtration systems, hot water heaters, water treatment systems, boilers and furnaces.
***
Mohan Home Standards LTD offers the highest level of service and satisfaction available in the industry. We install and service heating & cooling products of all major brands based on our customers’ specific needs.Our HVAC experts are fully licensed, highly trained and equipped with the most cutting-edge technology to provide you with superior service and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
***
We believe that our customers are our assets and we value your expectations.if you have ANY problem with your new boiler, water heater, furnace or air conditioning system? We will be there for you 24/7/365. We are committed to bringing you the best heating and cooling repair and installation services.
***
We provide 24/7 emergency service 365 days a year!

HEATING & COOLING: Heating or cooling not working? If you are looking for a trusted and professional heating & cooling contractor in your area, you can count on Mohan Home Services to help you find the right heating or cooling systems for your house and family. *** The likelihood of a minor issue going major is extremely common when regular maintenance is not performed. We urge you to call us for immediate service. Our technicians will inform you of how you can avoid costly breakdowns. *** Benefit from: Reasonable pricing – We provide upfront pricing prior to work being conducted *** Open 24/7, 365 – We are here when you need us, let us give you the peace of mind you deserve. *** Call us now if you have any question about our heating & cooling services or to set up a free quote or appointment today!
2016