Grime Patrol

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Oshawa ON L1G 3H4
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Oshawa  >  Grime Patrol  >  Ceramic tiles cleaned and grout colour sealed
Debbie in Ottawa
Debbie in Ottawa
1 review Ajax, ON

Ceramic tiles cleaned and grout colour sealed

Grime Patrol
(905) 215 0124
Oshawa
L1G 3H4

I called Grime Patrol upon a referral from a friend. My kitchen ceramic tiles were starting to look a little worn out...no matter how much I mopped, it never looked clean. Over the years, the grout colour changed from a cream colour to a dark brown! With two boys who are constantly going in and out of the fridge, the floor has seen many spills of juice, milk, ketchup, etc! I called Grime Patrol to see what they could do. Brodie and Mike came over to take a look at the floor. I wanted my kitchen floor done as well as the front entrance. They explained the process and I decided to go ahead. They were very courteous and professional. The equipment they use is top notch! I am so pleased with the results! It looks like a brand new floor. I could never get my tiles to look that clean! I have already referred Grime Patrol to a couple of friends and will continue to do so! Thanks Brodie and Mike!

Hi Debbie
Thank you so much for your kind words and referrals! We agree your floors look amazing!
Speak soon