Grime Patrol

Reviews for Grime Patrol

Rob L. in Vaughan
Rob L. in Vaughan

Office Carpet Cleaning

For years, the carpets at our offices were stained. Grime Patrol came as a last resort before we were going to just replace them. Glad we called them. Mike did a great job removing the stains. Hard to use any other word than "miracle." Rather than take on the costs of a complete floor renovation, we now have Grime Patrol doing regular maintenance. They truly are the best carpet cleaners in the GTA. So happy we brought Mike in.

Thanks Rob!

Kelly in Port Perry
Kelly in Port Perry
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Cleaned kitchen tile & grout

Grime Patrol came in got the job done in record time. Pleased with the results!

Thanks Kelly!! The floors turned out great!!!

Len
Len
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tile and grout cleaning.

A great job done at a reasonable price. No problems recommending this service to others.

Thanks so much for the kind words! And thank you for having us into your beautiful home!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Carpet cleaning

These guys are the best,everytime my dog poops on the carpet call them there quick an efficient an cheap feels likestole good service.i highly recommend you call them you'll thank me later!

Thanks so much for the kind review! Looking forward to partnering with you again!

Debbie in Ottawa
Debbie in Ottawa
1 review Ajax, ON

Ceramic tiles cleaned and grout colour sealed

I called Grime Patrol upon a referral from a friend. My kitchen ceramic tiles were starting to look a little worn out...no matter how much I mopped, it never looked clean. Over the years, the grout colour changed from a cream colour to a dark brown! With two boys who are constantly going in and out of the fridge, the floor has seen many spills of juice, milk, ketchup, etc! I called Grime Patrol to see what they could do. Brodie and Mike came over to take a look at the floor. I wanted my kitchen floor done as well as the front entrance. They explained the process and I decided to go ahead. They were very courteous and professional. The equipment they use is top notch! I am so pleased with the results! It looks like a brand new floor. I could never get my tiles to look that clean! I have already referred Grime Patrol to a couple of friends and will continue to do so! Thanks Brodie and Mike!

Hi Debbie
Thank you so much for your kind words and referrals! We agree your floors look amazing!
Speak soon
-Brodie

Kirstie_Cowan
Kirstie_Cowan
1 review Barrie, ON

Full Carpet Clean

Extremely thorough, very professional! With a baby on the way and knowing our carpets weren't the cleanest we wanted the best of the best and that's exactly what we got! Prior to having Grime Patrol come in we had a local company that used "Natural" cleaning solutions which did not work, smells and stains came back not long afterwards. With Grime Patrol they used the best equipment and now our 15 year old carpets look brand new! Highly recommend this company you will not be disappointed.
We can't thank them enough!

Thank you so much for the kind words Kirstie!

Mike in Whitby
Mike in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We hired Grime Patrol after our dog decided to get into a bunch of paint and run around our upstairs.

We started looking at new carpets but decided we'd give it a shot and see if a carpet cleaning company could get the stains out.

We called Grime Patrol and they came over to check out our carpets and give us a quote.

They were finished in a day and the best part, aside from the stains being gone, was that we came home to dry carpets, instead of soaking wet carpets.

Thanks Mike for your comments! We loved seeing the results as well!

More about Grime Patrol

Grime Patrol began with one simple vision: “Cleaning Redefined”. We offer a higher level of specialty cleaning and service to residential and commercial customers.

***

Our company and staff are fully certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and are an Approved Service Provider for the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
We strive to provide the very best customer experience and guarantee of professionalism. That dedication to quality is our hallmark at Grime Patrol.

***